Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trick ... Farrah Fawcett's Vette

That has got to be the ugliest car that I have ever seen! does it have a Vega rear-end? Man no car deserves to be done that way! Especially a Vette!

I would have thought that Farrah would have prefered a Big Block........Looks like the Pimp Vett to me..............Steve

:puke As a Shark Lover that is all I have to say about this poor Corvette...it should be given a decent burial. I can't believe we did things like that to cars in the 70's.

Didn't she use the six million $ man as a trade in ? or did Barris use him for spare parts ? :eyerole

Ouch! My eyes!

That was :booty ugly!

Poor Vette....

Silver

Scott81 said:
:puke As a Shark Lover that is all I have to say about this poor Corvette...it should be given a decent burial. I can't believe we did things like that to cars in the 70's.

ditto

Farrah

:puke :Silly :( :confused How much are they willing to pay someone to take that ???????? Vette off there hands? No wonder the pictures of it are in a dark garage, who would want to park it in the daylight where every one could see it?

All I can say is that I don't feel so bad about the butt ugly flames someone had painted on my car. :W:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom