Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: TruTV Ridicules Driver who Wrecks a 2004 Z06 Corvette

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
1_1669.jpg

Corvette driver ridiculed on TV - and well deserved!

Watch here: http://vettetube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c380218a8cc9a43d438f

Added by: DaC5Guy
Tags: z06 2004 wreck donuts
Date: 2010-02-04

More...

First an IQ test should be required .Second if I we're the dealer the car would have never gone out without someone with him.

The only bigger f***ing moron than the driver is the one at the dealership who chose not to have the guy prosecuted. The evidence of wreckless driving on the tape is overwhelming.

To badd "gross stupidity" isn't a crime.

Don't skip over the other moron (announcer) who declares a 2004 Z to be a "brand new 100k Corvette".

:beer

Is it possible that the video wasn't released till' after the statute of limitations passed.

I doubt that the guy came out and admitted to the abuse that was probably planned .... I mean they had a guy in the "chase car" film the whole thing.

The dealership probably didn't have much to go on other than a .... "swear to God, the deer came out of nowhere" ..... story and with no one to witness it; I doubt if the other drivers made the connection between the nut that cut them off (where he did the "bat turn") ... if it even made the paper. If .. and the big if here is .... IF the local LEO's had a complaint to connect to the "accident" he may not have got off.

Sad cause I've had lots of dealers send me off on my own with nothing more than a xerox of my license.

We had one guy here in NJ (hey ... it's noo-joy-zee right?), he was stealing high end iron from dealerships. This guy had big brass balls too! He drove off with a Ferrari, Jag, Lambo and a few others and after the dealers caught on and tightened up and sent sales staff along with him ... he actually stopped the car and had the sales guy get out to ... "check the noise from the front right wheel well" ....... and then roared off with the goods when the poor salesman got out to look.

It's Electron Blue, It is not an 2004

where did they get that figure from, it's not a new zr1. Heck, new c6z's don't cost 100 large:)

what an idiot driver. He should have been prosecuted.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom