Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trying to find a new home...

gedmeyer

Corvette
former L81 owner!
Hey folks! It's been awhile! Unfortunately, I've come to the realization that my love affair with my L81 has dried up and it's time for me to sell her. It was hot and heavy but burned out too quickly... Haha.

Anyway, Bud and I passed along the Registry a while back and now the car must go. Actually, I've had her up for sale most of the summer, but no bites yet. So I posted her on ebay!

I'm sure this is the wrong place to post this, but what the heck!
Chevrolet : Corvette:eBay Motors (item 140349026223 end time Oct-05-09 16:32:23 PDT)

The car is in great shape and needs very little (mostly more driving!) I've got a LOT more money into the car that I'm asking for it and want it gone (for a reasonable price). If you know anyone that is interested, please send them my way! We can work outside ebay if you'd like...

Thanks folks!

Tim

:w Tim,

Right spot or not, you earned my Blessing to leave it right here in the L81VetterRegistry Forum ;) :thumb

If not for all your time and efforts there would not of been much of a future for the L81VetteRegistry :dance

Sorry to hear you are selling your "old" love, but then, I understand. I've owned more than my share Corvettes, and other cars :eek :chuckle

Good luck with getting "Roxy" sold and for a fair price. Who or Whom ever (never could get that right :chuckle ) that buys your 1981 is getting an excellent specimen of the 1981 Corvette..

I would venture a little bet here... it might be a few years down the road, but you will be back in a Corvette sooner or later ;) and when you do I wish you smooth roads, nice twisties and beautiful scenery ;)

Thank you Tim for all you have done for the Registry and keeping the Corvette Lifestyle alive!

Bud Dougherty
Amarillo, Texas

Hey folks! It's been awhile! Unfortunately, I've come to the realization that my love affair with my L81 has dried up and it's time for me to sell her. It was hot and heavy but burned out too quickly... Haha.

Anyway, Bud and I passed along the Registry a while back and now the car must go. Actually, I've had her up for sale most of the summer, but no bites yet. So I posted her on ebay!

I'm sure this is the wrong place to post this, but what the heck!
Chevrolet : Corvette:eBay Motors (item 140349026223 end time Oct-05-09 16:32:23 PDT)

The car is in great shape and needs very little (mostly more driving!) I've got a LOT more money into the car that I'm asking for it and want it gone (for a reasonable price). If you know anyone that is interested, please send them my way! We can work outside ebay if you'd like...

Thanks folks!

Tim
I agree with Bud. Very nice 81. I wish you luck on your sale...;)

Well folks, ole Roxy found a new home yesterday morning! A fine gentleman from PA drove up to upstate NY to pick her up!

I would've liked to get a little more $$ for her, but I don't have any regrets for what I accepted. The buyer got a damn good deal but he's also giving her just the type of home that I wanted for her. I even pointed him to the CAC and the l81registry websites.

Tim

:cry snif, snivel :cry I'm happy for you ... :cry & Roxie..

I sound like a broken record, but THANK YOU TIM for everything you did for me and the L81VetteRegistry ..

Bud

Just noticed that Roxy's entry in the registry has already been updated!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom