Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

TT Tiger(shark) on my tail...

*89x2*

CAC Forum member, Ron Kreigh, picked up a new toy last month - A Twin Turbo C5 Z06 :eek

With its Tiger Shark front fascia, the car looks MEAN! :cool

...here are a few pics from today's brunch / cruise :cool

Wild car Ron - leave the traction control on you boost junkie! :beer

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

thats a badazzz car. I really like the hood.

Surf, the owner said it puts his 415 (ci) ZR1 to SHAME!

It makes OVER 700 hp :eek

There were some other interesting cars on the brunch cruise this morning - A 402 ci C6, a few head/cam C6's, a psychadelic C3, new C6 Z06, and some classic C4s :cool

Chris who makes the twin turbos for this car? I like the hood but prefer the wheels on my Callaway Z06.

Chris who makes the twin turbos for this car? I like the hood but prefer the wheels on my Callaway Z06.

I believe thats a TTiX kit. You can find out a ton about it on corvetteforum.com in the C5 forced induction section. The kit retails for a tad under $10k

Surf, the owner said it puts his 415 (ci) ZR1 to SHAME!

I believe the LSV is a 390ci. ;) Either way, though... I don't think any 415ci n/a ZR-1s are putting down 700 whp. Though there's a certain blue '94 from Old Lyme that occassionally occupies my dreams that might give it a run for its money. :drool:

I believe the LSV is a 390ci. ;) Either way, though... I don't think any 415ci n/a ZR-1s are putting down 700 whp. Though there's a certain blue '94 from Old Lyme that occassionally occupies my dreams that might give it a run for its money. :drool:

Yes, you are right, it is a 390 car :cool 515rwhp, his new TT Z06 eclipses that number like crazy :eek

...yeah, you had to bring the TT ZR1 up again - Love those cars :upthumbs

TT Tiger shark Z06

the new car is a blast. it puts down 796 rwhp and 800 rwtrq on pump gas and alchy injection and a nice fat 700/700 on just pump gas. high boost 16.7 snorting meth, and 13 psi on pump gas alone. I find NO need to go high boost as the car is a rocket even at 700 and just bumps the traction control all the time or steps out. the big michelin 345s are no match for this level of power and a full on drag slick is needed but then the parts will fly.

car is a hoot to drive. still getting used to it, and a bit afraid of the power.

the ZR-1 is staying and makes as chris mentioned 508 with a conservative tune, 515 on the race chip. I still like the way the zr1 drives and shifts better. the high compression 390 has the right now throttle response that the tiger shark low compression 346 lacks too. but once the shark pumps air through the gills look out, the torq comes on and the hand of god shoves you forward.

chris, thanks for organizing the crooze. the roads were great as was the food. I almost slept through the game I was so full. that was a pleasant surprise too.

if you want more details on the tiger, do a search on YANO in the c5 for sale over at the corvetteforum.com the thread is still there. I bought the car in denver and drove it home. that was an iron a$$ ride for sure but the car performed flawlessly and is quite comfortable and relatively ez to drive.

the clutch is a bit stiff and has a funny "bark" to it when let out quickly, but all is forgiven with the boost arrives at about 3400, full boost by 3900 and the torq curve goes straight up!!! cya

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom