Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Turn signals

ARKvette02

Corvette
;help Occasionally my turn signals dont work on my C5. I noticed that if I press and depress the hazard switch they start working again. Does the turn signal circuit pass through the hazard switch??? Can it just be a dirty or a bad hazard switch causing my turn signal problems??????

Thanks for any help or Info....

It's not an "easy" job but it's not difficult for a DIY with some Corvette experience, the right tools and the factory service manual.

DO NOT attempt the job without the service manual's explicit instructions on how to disable and remove the driver's side SIR hardware. Inadvertant air bag deployment whille you're working on the column will lead to injury and maybe death.

That wont solve my problem, but thanks anyway
It should, although I bought mine due to my LED tailights what is also does is simply replaces (bypasses) your stock flasher unit. A whole lot easier than pulling your stereo out etc.. to get at the stock flasher unit.

"If your OEM flasher is failing like so many are today in the aging fleet of C5's, this device will cure this problem at a fraction of the cost & time."

That wont solve my problem, but thanks anyway

:wIt sure solved my problem, and it is a piece of cake if you follow instructions. SC:WTT

Its not the flasher, its the hazzard switch. The flashers work fine. I will get one of those when I order my LEDS:thumb:thumb:thumb
I may have confused you.....this device replaces the hazzard switch which controls the hazzard lamps AND the turn signal function.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom