Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Twilight Sentinel goofy..

grindereleven

I have an unusual problem with my 2000 C5s twilight sentinel. Everything works great, EXCEPT the dash lights wont light up! Headlights, tail lights are fine. Just no dash lights. If I disable the Sentinel in the DIC, then manually turn the headlights on, everything works fine, and the dash lights work then, too! I have a new MFS, and the dash lights are still not working when using the Sentinel. Anyone else have this problem? Thank you for your time.......

grindereleven

I have an unusual problem with my 2000 C5s twilight sentinel. Everything works great, EXCEPT the dash lights wont light up! Headlights, tail lights are fine. Just no dash lights. If I disable the Sentinel in the DIC, then manually turn the headlights on, everything works fine, and the dash lights work then, too! I have a new MFS, and the dash lights are still not working when using the Sentinel. Anyone else have this problem? Thank you for your time.......
I am VERY disappointed nobody has any idea what this could be. Can't even get a response from someone who doesn't know......

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom