Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

U.K owner coming to Tennessee on Sat. Any good Vette Parts stores?

V

VettePaul

Hi Guys, I'm flying in to Tennessee on Saturday evening and staying for a couple of weeks.We will be based at Morristown and wondered if there are any good vette parts suppliers in the area.
VettePaul.

:upthumbs

VettePaul Did You say this saturday??

if it is June 30th.. You can catch the Rendezvous Banquet... :D
I just happen to have an extra ticket.. :D
Check out L81VetteRegistry for more details about the Events..

BudD

Vette/Paul, The only one that I know of is, a little North(Missouri):Roll Hope you have a good trip and enjoy your stay............Steve

Rare81, How long is the Rendezvous Banquet on for. We don't actually arrive till late Sat. night?
And thanks a lot ssvett, I don't know how far Missouri is. Are we talking too far?
Thanks again, VettePaul.;)

I live in Indiana... and I myself and looking for a good place to buy some parts.

I need a front bumper cover..

and I have this catalog from the "Chicago Corvette" in.. umm Chicago.. heh but for a front bumper for a 73' they want way over $500... and my uncle said he got quoted from someone awhile back for $250.... so I need to look around..

Does anyone know of some good websites.. :)

Volunteer Products

Yes, if you have the chance, go to Volunteer products. I use them for a lot of my supplies, and they are a good bunch of people. If you go there tell Adam, Brian, and Sharon I said Hi........Steve

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom