Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

UAW to Go On Strike at Midnight at Corvette Assembly Plant

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Just as C7 Corvette production is set to come to an end in just a few weeks, GM and the United Auto Workers union have been unable to come to an agreement over a new contract.

According to reports that we've received here at the Corvette Action Center - negotiations have not gone well at all this week. At one point, they were so bad, that only 8 Corvettes were built at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant this past Wednesday.

Full Story on the Corvette Action Center's Home Page >>>

Attachments

• uaw-union-worker-bowling-green-corvette-assembly.jpg
    uaw-union-worker-bowling-green-corvette-assembly.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 204
Why can't people just be happy to have a job. The unions always have it better than everyone else, why do they always want more.

I actually quit a union job because of the strikes. I worked for S.E.P.T.A. over in Philly.

At one point, they were so bad, that only 8 Corvettes were built at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant this past Wednesday.

I don't think I would want one of those 8, and more likely wouldn't want any that are built until AFTER the strike is settled!
Andy

Andy

Why can't people just be happy to have a job. The unions always have it better than everyone else, why do they always want more.

The Unions always want more to justify their existence.

Why workers vote down a pay raise is beyond me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom