Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Update

Paul Higg

Corvette
2007 Monterey Red
Hey guys, as promised, an update.

Spoke with ex-wife yesterday regarding custody. Looks like she’s going to avoid court and compromise and I’ll have my kids back!

She’s getting remarried this summer so I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Imagine, I’ll get to see my son!!! My daughter doesn’t have to come over technically because she is 14 but my son will be able to see me all the time now.

Bartering my C4 was WELL worth it. I would have bartered 100 Vettes for my kids.

I just want to say thanks for all your prayers and support. This had to be one of the most trying times in my life. But like Job, God is restoring me.

Paul

Glad to hear everything is working out. Hopefully, your daughter will see the light and come around, also. I have a feeling she will. God bless.

Prayers

I know this must be a difficult situation Paul, but I hope everything works out as well as can be expected for you and your kids.

Dennis

Glad to hear that things are working out. I can relate to the trials...

Just memember, Patience IS a Virtue.

Good Luck!

I am glad to hear everything is working out! I bet it was a combination of her getting re-married and the fact you have a good lawyer! I bet she figured your lawyer was going to be able to put up a good fight and there wasn't a good chance of her getting what she wanted. I also bet that she didn't want to look like a total witch in front of her would be husband! :chuckle

I feel humbled by your support. Thank you. And, Air1, you hit the nail right square on the head. My lovely new wife of three years said almost the exact same words last night. :L

It feels good to be able to relate this and have people understand and support, and guys that have been there too.

I thank you all.

Congrats! No doubt she still thinks she got the "last word" with her decision which was probably selfish since the new guy didnt want the kids around....but YOU WON in the long run. I'll bet your kids also realised the new guy isnt as great as you are and pressured a bit themselves!
:beer

Hey! How did you know?? ;LOL

Thanks, and you’re right.

Some people are just incorrigible. :bash

Prayers Answeared

Paul
Great news. What can I say you know who to give the thanks to.

I will join you in that

Hi John,

You’re right my fellow Christian brother.

Hope all is well.

Paul

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom