Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vacuuming your Corvette-Small vac

BLUURRR

Corvette
2008 Crystal Red Metallic Corvette Coupe
Hi everyone, FYI...

I bought this small dirt devil handheld vacuum with detachable rolling brush head which also converts into a wand/hose. I used it for the first time in my new Vette. I keep it pretty clean so this was it's first vacuuming inside...other than the occational wiping down and dusting, and window cleaning.

large_78601

Well, it has a HEPA filter (I bought two extra in case I wouldn't be able to find them later on) so it doesn't blow dust particles back into the Corvette while I vacuum. It is a plug in electric (AC) and has a 6.5 amp motor. It was relatively easy to handle and gets to all those awkward spots. Me doing a thorough job took 10-15 minutes.

Only complaint is while it is small and powerful enough, the vacuum hose could be longer. So I am going to look for another foot or two extention. I would recommend this product.:thumb

My Corvette looks like new again.

I have a compac (cannister vac) with a long hose that works fine. For all those little white particles that won't come up with any vac, I use a sticky tape roller for the final touch. Unfortunately, every time I use the car, it gets dirty, but then the fun begins when I get to clean them. Love washing and cleaning my two RED corvettes. The 4 red blazers are fun to clean also. I guess I just like washing red cars, but just mine in case some of you drop by for a car wash.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom