Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

valve cover emblems for an 86

T

tdr1919

I know this is like impossible to find but I thought I'd ask,
does anybody have them or make them.
Thanks,
Tom

I believe they are discontinued. You could try ebay, or just repaint the ones you have now. Good luck.

Theres a seller on Ebay selling repos for 40 plus shipping.

Item 230030155088 on the auction until 9/24.

I have an extra one but I bought it when $80 was a good price. If you interested, I gotta get my money back.

:beer

The usual suppliers carry the emblem for around $40-$45. I'd look around on Ebay. I found one there for the '88 for about $20 plus shipping.

Item number 270032036480

CLICK

86 87 88 89 90 90 Corvette valve cover emblem

Buy it now $30 plus $7.50 S&H

Item number 270032036480

CLICK

86 87 88 89 90 90 Corvette valve cover emblem

Buy it now $30 plus $7.50 S&H

I never got notified that you relied to the post, do you know a supplier I can go to? I missed the auction, Corvette america does not have them.
Thanks,
Tom

I never got notified that you relied to the post, do you know a supplier I can go to? I missed the auction, Corvette america does not have them.
Thanks,
Tom

This is the supplier that I used, The Last Detail Corvette Parts. The part seems good. I wouldn't be able to tell it from the original since our car had already lost it's badge when we got it. Took a few weeks for shipping, which I've gotten used to when dealing with back-ordered Corvette parts.

I scrolled down on the original link (auction now expired) to their Ebay store. I found this auction that is active until 10/16. CLICK Same price $30 plus $7.50 shipping.

Thanks Dirtfarmer,
I'm tired of looking at the empty spot on the covers where they go!
Tom

I am wondering if you could find an engine at the salvage yard and remove the emblem. I got mine from my mechanic in Turkey who had an engine from a crashed Corvette.

I believe they are discontinued. You could try ebay, or just repaint the ones you have now. Good luck.
They were discontinued for a long time.
During that time, those emblems were selling for about $100 [GM Emblems] on Ebay.

Then, about a year ago someone started reproducing them. I guess with a GM licensing agreement.

The repros sell for about $40 on Ebay, and at the Corvette parts catalog companies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom