Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

vanity plates

vette.vato

Corvette
2004 coup/commemorative edition
Finally got my plates, was not my first choice but I'll take em.
MY DRIM
Wife pronounces my dryme, I say my dream. What say you?

My first thought was the short i sound (rhymes with trim). Then I thought letter D followed by rim - though I could not make out what a D rim would be.

But its your car, your plate and so what I think really doesn't matter much. If you saw it as my dream, I am sure others will "get it" even though I did not.

My first plate was BOUTIME, as in about time....its a statement about my vette.
i had people asking what is bou time...or bow time...like i was a hunter. i tired of explaining it so i changed it the next year to 4ESCAPE....then i had folks asking if i was a bank robber!
So my new tag is CHASBRO...i have been called that by my family for most all of my life.
Next year i have a new one in line already....URCNA73....
Its all about what makes YOU happy...

I have all 3 on my garage wall in order they say.... BOUTIME 4ESCAPE CHASBRO... aint that the truth!!

Chas:_rock

Right on chasbro. Here in Texas, we're limited to six characters so makes it a little more difficult to say it all.

I got it - but it does take a wee little but of thinking, as you don't get it immediately by reading it. Put it on a nice looking Vet and it should be obvious!

Earlier this week I got antique plate for the 71 ... no choice of characters ... but tag's gold metallic background nearly matches WBY body. One goofy thing: tag has raised "south carolina" across top ... just a bit too wide ... interferes with the upper plate mount holes & surround's ears.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom