Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vendor Warning: Corvetteworx

By the way I believe this gentleman finally recieved his soft top frame so this should close. Thanks for the picture Tom,

Heres the real thing, Walts Puffer ll {me driving} against Ron Sterns in the RJS Reath Automotive Fiat

pufferRaceBW.jpg

Walt show them the picture of the one all twisted up leaving the line, Now that must of been fun that ride

Are you going to disassemble that top frame and paint it?

Tom

the frame is in fairly good shape, some rust on the header but it is in better shape then any I saw at Carlisle; needs all the hardware, but I may be able to get by without a complete disassembly at this time. I'll replace the header later on down the road but I want to drive it for a while:lou

Post all the pictures you want Walt, I wish my memory was a little better I attended a few Drag Races as a spectator back in 66-67 when I was going to GMI in Flint but I can't remember the name of the track ;LOL

:lou
Post all the pictures you want Walt, I wish my memory was a little better I attended a few Drag Races as a spectator back in 66-67 when I was going to GMI in Flint but I can't remember the name of the track ;LOL
'bossvette',

The track in Flint was Tri Cities

'IH2LOSE'

The {IH2LOSE} handle is very close to my moto, which is "Winning isn`t everything, It`s the only thing" :D
BTW, i`ll see if I can group the pictures you asked about 'my being up on one wheel stand' series crash with the roadster out of my computer, this is a spare im using

It was fun every time Tom :cool

I stopped down at Don Garlits place last Thursday and got some great pictures (I hope; first time out with the new camera). I'm going to try to download them and get them into an album today.

Tom

I stopped down at Don Garlits place last Thursday and got some great pictures (I hope; first time out with the new camera). I'm going to try to download them and get them into an album today.

Tom
What new camera did you get? Sometime when we are drinking a :beer together I will have to tell you about my latest camera purchase......unbelievable!

I bought a HP Photosmart R727. Believe me, It can do more than I can. :L

Tom
Isn't that in Florida?

Yes. It's in Ocala. We went down for all 3 NASCAR races over the weekend and then went up to NC to visit a few race shops.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom