Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vert deck lid upholstery

A

AIRBUS

Has anyone had to have their decklid reupholstered?

Details?

Thanks

Just noticed I posted this in Tech/Perf. Should have been Gen. Sorry.

Vert decklid upholstery

Has anyone had to have their decklid reupholstered?

Details?

Thanks

What do you mean by "reupholstering" the deck lid. I had mine repainted on the outside. Are you referring to the lid that covers the top when lowered?

I merged the two threads for you over here. I suppose I could have deleted the one in the tech forum...

But anyways, are you talking about the is on the curve of the decklid? That is black and you can polish??

I merged the two threads for you over here. I suppose I could have deleted the one in the tech forum...​

But anyways, are you talking about the is on the curve of the decklid? That is black and you can polish??​

That's the upholstery/trim I'm referring to. Mine has a small tear on the driver's side. Will post a pic tonight.

Here's the tear - sorry for the poor shot.

100_2770.jpg

I purchased a vinyl repair kit from the local parts store (Advance I think). It worked great on my red ’90. I also had to repair the fiberglass under the tear. It was really an easy job and a lot cheaper than a complete reupholster.

I purchased a vinyl repair kit from the local parts store (Advance I think). It worked great on my red ’90. I also had to repair the fiberglass under the tear. It was really an easy job and a lot cheaper than a complete reupholster.

How about post a pic?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom