Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vette Fest - Boise, Idaho

HammerZR1

Corvette
1991 ZR-1 Red/Blk #473 (Sold 6/13)
Anyone with a ZR-1 that might be planning on attending the Vette Fest in Boise, July 19-22? Be sure to let me know as I am having a BBQ Thursday night for ZR-1 owners coming down. A link to the site is provided below outlining the activities. It's a pretty good time and I hope to see some Bretheren coming this way.

http://www.valleycorvettes.org/vettefest.php
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I'll check my schedule for that week and try to get it set up. Sounds like a great time.

Ron Hulse
Klamath Falls, OR
'91 Red/Blk #1193

I'll check my schedule for that week and try to get it set up. Sounds like a great time.

Ron Hulse
Klamath Falls, OR
'91 Red/Blk #1193

Ron,
I got you down tentative, let me know when and if you register and I can get information to you regarding directions for the BBQ. It is a good time and I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to email me if you want.
John

How about local Z06 owners? :D

Hi Jim,

Funny you should pipe up on this as I was just telling my wife tonight that I was going to invite you also. How's that sound? I also have a friend in Meridian that has a 1991 Callaway 500 whom I will be asking to attend the BBQ.

We have talked a couple times before and I can't think of a better way to get aquainted. Can you plan on it?

John

Hi Jim,

Funny you should pipe up on this as I was just telling my wife tonight that I was going to invite you also. How's that sound? I also have a friend in Meridian that has a 1991 Callaway 500 whom I will be asking to attend the BBQ.

We have talked a couple times before and I can't think of a better way to get aquainted. Can you plan on it?

John

Thanks for the invitation. My work schedule for that time period should be posted in a week or so. If I am not working, I will be there. As soon as I know about my schedule, I will be in touch. Thanks again!
Jim

You are certainly welcome. Hope your schedule works out.
John

John,

Looks like my wife and I will be attending. We'll see you Thursday night.

Ron

John,

Looks like my wife and I will be attending. We'll see you Thursday night.

Ron

Outstanding, I just sent you an email.

Well, we're just over a week away. Are we still on for BBQ?

Ron,
I sent an email last week, did you not get it? Yeah we are on. I'll resend that email when I get home, about a half hour from now give or take a few minutes.
John

Well, we're just over a week away. Are we still on for BBQ?

Ron,
I just sent an email. Let me know if you got it.
John

Got it! I just wanted to confirm our plans. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Got it! I just wanted to confirm our plans. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Me too. It should be a lot of fun. You going to autocross and drag race your car?

No autocross or drag racing....I'll be a spectator for both events.

No autocross or drag racing....I'll be a spectator for both events.

Understandable with your mileage. See you Thursday, have a safe and enjoyable trip.

I would be happy to take a rider for the autocross. :lou

The dragstrip will not allow riders in cars that run under 14 seconds.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom