Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vote For Your Favorite Car - Corvette!

Only Once

It must record or keep track of who votes, through the IP or something. Now when I go there, it shows the polls but I can't vote.

Rowdy1 said:
It must record or keep track of who votes, through the IP or something. Now when I go there, it shows the polls but I can't vote.
I used the PCs at work, home, and at the college.. and my best friend's too.. :cool I'm a dork.

Favorite Machine

Jeez, the Ford Gt is now ahead. Who actaully owns one of those over priced Eurocraplooking things anyway?

18% to 18%

Still tied. Hey, in Chicago we usually get to keep voting until we get the result we want!

;LOL

i think its a cookie
i will do some more resurch in to it tomorrow
once i figure it out i will let u guys know how we can cheat on the votes

**** the ford

reubenmc said:
Corvette 19% Ford GT 18%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:upthumbs
Still the score as of tonight. The only thing close (i.e. in double digits) is the Mustang, at 13%. Which I don't like at all (the new one), and I currently drive one (an '01 GT). Probably no one read the article -- I skimmed it, and couldn't miss the homage to today's "hp/liter" red herring, as if a relative spec is more important than a concrete one that you can actually feel. What's the Acura's peak torque? Get this -- 166 ft-lbs! ;LOL

Our pride and joy has opened up a 2% lead on that Ford car that's in second place!!! 20% for the good guy, 18% or less for all the bad guys!!

Just voted .... we still up by 2% vette at 20% to Ford GT at 18%. C'mon people we need to widen the gap now .... Vote now!!!

:Steer Dan

AT9:42am 24%...

As of now it's 24% for the Vette and 17% for the Ford GT.

Guess who I voted for? :v

I haven't even seen that Ford thing...but it's still a Ford...Found On Road Dead...
or is it.... Fix Or Repair Daily....In my old age I have forgotten
LOL
;LOL
Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom