Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Welcome to lt4 gs - New Moderator

1996 LT4 Topic

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
I'd like to welcome lt4 gs as a new Community Moderator of the LT4 Forum. Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome JD! Now tell us a little about yourself:D.

thanks gang..........hope I can live up to the task............
invasion.gif

oops.......sorry forgot ...this is a Corvette forum
xyxwave.gif
what's to tell................lost in my fifties..........widower.............a little overweight (but that don't mean she's slow).......since I crashed my scooter last fall........but we are a fixin' that little issue.....................one mile at time....US Army vet...........spent time in a tropical paradise.......south of Korea.......it was so nice I went back.........been a good little drag racer since i was six........just wasn't related to DEI.........John Force.........Warren Johnson...........Connie Kaletta......although I am acqainted with the fellow........

Re: Was Twiget goofing off 2 much,

6 Shooter said:
or r we that Bad ? :upthumbs

LOL, I dont think I was goofing off all that much. But the LT4 forum sure has picked up a lot lately.

Welcome aboard JD.:)

Jason

thanks jason..................hope i can help ........we should have a little get acquainted via im or phone ...one day soon.........
coffee.gif

Welcome aboard!

The LT4 really is a different animal than the rest of the breed. Glad you are here to share some insight.

Chris

welcome aboard!

now with all this talk about LT4's i want one :BOW
seen a few sweet ZR-1's and a few LT4's and a GS at the local corvette show and drag day last weekend. 2 ZR-1s were for sale a 90 and 94 and a GS for sale for $28k all had right around 50k in milesi think. i hope to have one of em one day soon :D i like the CE the best in the LT4 package though Plain Jane and Mean!

69MyWay said:
Welcome aboard!

The LT4 really is a different animal than the rest of the breed. Glad you are here to share some insight.

Chris
Thanks Chris.................it is definitely a lot meaner than most people realize.........

lt4 gs said:
Thanks Chris.................it is definitely a lot meaner than most people realize.........

Aint that the truth. It's so nice to be driving down the road knowing you've got more hp than nearly any two other cars combined.:D

Jason

thanks jay
xyxwave.gif

Welcome!

Welcome lt4 gs!

I am looking forward to reading your posts!
I think I am the social butterfly here...I flit from post to post!
Heidi

ps :cool avitar!

Re: Welcome lt4 gs!

78SilvAnniv said:
I am looking forward to reading your posts!
I think I am the social butterfly here...I flit from post to post!
Heidi

ps :cool avitar!

Why thank you miss heidi, ma'am! I surely do........... preciate it ...............specially from a jorga peach................
coffee.gif

(wryly....)

TRANSPLANTED Georgia Peach. From California.
I am a Southern Belle in training!
Heidi

a peach is a peach:cu.....jd

hey jerry
xyxwave.gif

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom