Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Well, Here's What I Think of the C6

billagroom said:
The way I see it the C6 is the first Vette since the C3 that stands out from the crowd.
Bill A Groom

:confused :confused ??? Huh ???:confused :confused

When I saw the C6 pics I was wondering where the chocolate chips were ??
The C6 is more cookie cutter than any Vette to date.
Sure the C5 looks like a Firebird from the front but that's about it.

I hope they limit production just a bit. You can't swing a dead cat around this little town of only 26,000 and not hit a c4 or c5 vette. Its getting to the point where I stop even trying to guess if thats a corvette or a camaro coming towards me. And my co-worker just bought his son's 95. Well hes taking over payments. My fiancee was going to. I mean you can't beat 315 a month on a vette. But she hates the body. That and the interior quality. Hes enjoying himself though. He'll probably only drive the thing every other sunday up to wv.

We only have maybe four nice vettes that I know of in town. I happen to know one of the owners. c3. Very beautiful candy apple red. He takes care of his baby. Only owner too. I think 43k miles.

Not to crazy about the C6 styling.

As the owner of a later model C4, I like having a Vette that doesnt look like a collection of parts and styling ques from other cars.

To me the C6 looks like almost a dozen other cars depending what angle you look at.

On second thought, its a Corvette so I am sure I will love its looks in the coming months.

Well, Here's What I think of the C6

Well, I guess the C6 will grow on me just like all generations have. I remember when the 63 came out...shocking at first, only to become one of the most desired from a collectors point of view. Mako Sharks at first (to me) were way out of line, but after a while.. Then the C4 - actually liked the looks and the handling but as we all know performance (raw hp) was sorely lacking. And then, when I first saw a C5 with that big bad butt, I thought Yuk! But after a while, I began to love that big badass butt. But, looks aside, what really turns me on is performance and it appears the C6 is back at the head of the pack. I have been fortunate to have owned and driven several Vettes and muscle cars and I think my 99 C5 is awesome! It compares to my Son's 72 LT-1 ( I think it would smoke him easily) and even feels like the raw torque of my old 425/409. I can't wait to stand on a C6 and forget for an instant why God made women :)

Re: Well, Here's What I think of the C6

pvtpilot said:
I can't wait to stand on a C6 and forget for an instant why God made women :)

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

My momma told me..." if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"... ;shrug SILENCE

Saw the new Vette ( C6 ) at the L/A car show. I see some c3 in the new car, the tail and fender height "all corners",, the removal of the 5 inches in length looks good makes the car look smaller as the c5 looked huge... All in all I think they have another HIT.

Man, what were they thinking on that front end? I think the Photoshop boys are going to have a field day with that...well it does look like its smiling, which isn't all bad.
Also the interior...
I like sports cars that you "put on", not "get in"...

From what I've seen so far I like the look of the C6. I'll reserve any further comment until I can see one at the NCM later this year.

Dale

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom