Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Went topless today!

Wow

Rowdy1 said:
I did cruise on the Harley for a couple hours. Tomorrow it's supposed to hit 60, perfect timing, I'm doing a charity run with a few hundred other bikes. Nice break for this time of year, I'll take all I can get until spring.;)
Went on the fund raiser for Hospice yesterday, the weather made it the biggest turnout EVER. Just shy of 1,000 bikes, as far as I could see in front of and behind me, nothing but side by side bikes. Talk about some angry drivers, there were State police at every intersection giving our train the right of way, no idea how long they had to wait from the first bikes to the last.
Quite an impressive sight & sound, all for a good cause, we raised almost $25,000.

´glad yall are having good weather, its 68º and sunny here but Thunder never goes topless. Even with the top on I can see the body twist when my Rt. foot gets too happy!:L

On the way to work yesterday some drunks on their way home from New Years Eve drinking forced me to eat the curb and I bent Thunders Rt. front wheel. No I am not mad. Later there was a guy at the track who owns a wheel shop. He had a look at it and offered to repair the wheel for $30. I ask him what to do to make the other wheels look better and he said send them all to me… I will make em look like new. Then I ask if he could powder coat them in black and he though it was a great idea. So I am getting 4 wheels reworked and powder coated for $120…you can’t beat that deal with a stick.:upthumbs

A bit later in the day I tried to cut my left social finger off with a angel grinder but that is for another thread.:(

Happy New Year:Silly :Twist

around 60 here today but raining since last night.Supposed to be in the fifties all week but rain almost everyday.But,I'm going to leave the vette uncovered & ready to pull out of the garage(there's a chance of a very nice day Thursday)

Yep. Me too. Since the C-4 is being painted I focused my energy on the Z-06. After washing and waxing it Sat. I just couldn't bare the thought of not driving it with such nice weather. So off we went. Stopped by a friends house (he is looking hard at buying a vette) and we both hit the road for about 2 hours. After a brief demo on how quick the Z is, I think he got sick. When we got home he had a really high fever....for a Z-06. I was trying to get him to buy my C-4 but i think I've lost him to the Z side of life. It was a fun drive. Met a couple of other vettes and yes we :wed and so did they. Even got the ;worship from a couple of ricers. The Outer Banks is really nice this time of year.

Happy New years to everyone and just remember spring is not far away.

H.D.

I went back east for a few days put almost 1400 miles on the 97. I thought about taking the top off, but there was too much stuff in the back. I did have the AC on for a while on the trip back yesterday. Now it is raining and the Vettes back in the barn.
On the way east I ran across a red 98; we stopped at a rest area and chatted for a while then ran the last 120 miles east together :cool the first stop was a quarter car wash and a Cheese Steak at the Pizza Joint where I talked to a owner of a 90 with an LT-1 in it who had driven up from DC and was doing the same thing :L

Chilly night for a topless ride. I finally rolled up BOTH windows. Heater works beter that way, and man-o-man, does this car love the cold, dense air.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom