Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What a difference!

There must be a lot of Christian vette owners! I'm one! In fact, me, my daughters and even my little 3 year old granddaughter have been praying that the shop is able to get my engine back together! My granddaughter prayed, "Please help Grampa's little car"!

Paul, my car is running a little better still setting the 43 once it gets to closed loop, but now I'm noticing a bit of a bog of idle. Your issue with the TPS is making me think I might have the same type of problem. I have a few more miles on mine 118K, and I'd bet that the TPS has never been changed. Also I am looking at adjusting the cables like you did.

Oh, would you all say a prayer for me too, mine don't seem to be going anywhere (or maybe they are and I just can't see it). More help from choir sure won't hurt.

Hi Tom,

Great ideas! Also, clean the TB! My car is mow purring and it has MUCH more power and bette mileage.

Bad news though, I have just been diagnosed with early Alzheimer's.

Hi Tom,

Great ideas! Also, clean the TB! My car is mow purring and it has MUCH more power and bette mileage.

Bad news though, I have just been diagnosed with early Alzheimer's.

Dang, you're too young for that! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank you fellas. My wife noticed it several months ago. I noticed it recently when I was making lots of typing erros. Get this, BOTH my great grandmothers died from it, BOTH MATERNAL grandparents died from it, my mother currently has it and what's worse, is my father's YOUNGER brother has it and he got it young too. My uncle is WAY younger than my father.

I have ALL the symptoms, I have an MRI next week torule out BSE (I was exposed to it and I have ALL those symptoms) , a brain tumor. Then I have to have several days of testing a few weeks from now. It doesn't look good. In one year I have lost 68 pounds, am in perfect health according to my doctor, she put me on folic acid to start but there is no cure. It is ironic, I walk 6 to 12 miles every day, walked over 2000 miles, lost all that weignt and now my brain is messing up and it is coming on REAL fast which inidcates BSE. I may not be on the forum much longer.

God bless.

Paul

Hey Pard! I put you on a prayer chain that my sister puts out....lot's of prayers heading His way for you!!

Keep us posted...

kcrick, thank you. I have very strong faith in Jesus Christ. I know prayer works. You and the others will be blessed someday.

Paul

We're all blessed everyday!! They're coming out with new meds everyday for Alziemers....You'll be fine!! Just have faith!!

They have a new drug called Rember which was used in trials in the UK this year. It reversed it in 81% of the cases but by the time it is released here in the US in 2012 it will be too late.

Paul, all things are possible with the Lord. I know you know that, but sometimes we all have to be reminded.

I will keep you & your family in all my prayers.

Gregory

SAVE THE :w

Gregory,

Thank you. I do know all things are possible with the Lord because we prayed away a cyst on my lovely wife's liver. It was there as clear as day on the CT scan and after we had a nationwide prayer chain going, three weeks later when they were going to do surgery it was gone on the pre-surgery CT. God does work His wonders.

I want to thank you all for your prayers. I am humbled by them and know this, God will reward His good and faithful servants someday.

Paul

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom