Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what aftermarket disc brakes (calipers, discs, pads, etc.) do you gentlemen...

grumpyvette

what aftermarket disc brakes (calipers, discs, pads, etc.) do you gentlemen feel is the best VALUE in an upgrade suitable for upgrading a 1974 corvettes front and rear brakes, my brother-in-laws looking to significantly upgrade the brakes on his corvette with better quality brakes and wants to look over all the options available?

what aftermarket disc brakes (calipers, discs, pads, etc.) do you gentlemen feel is the best VALUE in an upgrade suitable for upgrading a 1974 corvettes front and rear brakes, my brother-in-laws looking to significantly upgrade the brakes on his corvette with better quality brakes and wants to look over all the options available?

I have had real good results with Centric products for aftermarket brakes. :)

If he wants to step up from this 15" wheels to 17 or 18 the C6 ZO6 brakes would be my choice!

Greetings Peter

C6Z brakes would be cool but who makes a kit that bolts them on?

my brother-in-laws looking to significantly upgrade the brakes on his corvette with better quality brakes and wants to look over all the options available?

I've yet to see any brakes that work better than OEM. It's the tires that are the limiting factor.

'Bling' slotted/drilled/cryo brakes are a different subject.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom