Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What are you paying for a C6??

What are you paying for your C6

• Much less than 500 below MSRP

Votes: 125 62.2%
  • 500 Below MSRP

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • MSRP

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • 500 above MSRP

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • More than 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
Sure would like to know where they're under MSRP!!

My hotwheels i spoke about only cost me $9 and that is with shipping!

1987Silvervette said:
My hotwheels i spoke about only cost me $9 and that is with shipping!
Probably gets good gas mileage, but how is it to sit in(on)?

WhalePirot said:
Probably gets good gas mileage, but how is it to sit in(on)?
Yea but it is hell keeping them back tires stuck to the pavement. The interior is VERY tight. but the good thing is that it dosent take up much room in the garage. Also i park it noes in 1st....:)

WhalePirot vbmenu_register("postmenu_418129", true);
Supporting Member

clear.gif

Sure would like to know where they're under MSRP!!
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!!
Less than 5 minutes ago, Paul Bozant had a meeting with Bill Hood who just authorized this unbelievable C6 pricing. This offer is an exclusive offer for members of the Corvette Club and their referals. NSCC members can order a new 2005 Corvette for just $1000 over factory invoice cost. NOT MSRP. You will need to act fast because supplies are limited.
Call Raymond Estalote @ 985-892-4663 to get your order in as soon as possible.
Hood Chevrolet
2800 N. Hwy 190
Covington, LA 70433
=========================================================

:cool

I would like to know where to go to pay less than MSRP as well. I am in line for a convertible which they tell me I won't have until the spring...and I am only #5 in line at the dealership. Anyone have any suggestions to get it earlier...or for less money?

In Houston, I've seen dealers asking between $3,000 to $20,000 over list. That's one of the reasons I bought another C5. The price was right. I can't see paying more than MSRP for anything.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a new C6 under MSRP. I have found a lot of dealer that will sell for MSRP however no one so far will go below it. Thanks for any help.

I'm paying MSRP at Maroone Chevrolet, Greenacres, (Lake Worth) Florida. To get the MSRP you will have to deal with Sharon Dibble, a very nice and knowledgeable lady. If interested her phone number is: 561-433-5757 or 1-800-891-3404.

C6 Vette, Gawd I love em, $52,245
Divorce from wife for buying it $2,457,963.33
decisions, decisions, decisons....

From the poll list above it seems that a lot of people are paying less than MSRP and I just would appreciate if someone can tell me where. I don't mind waiting to get my C6 since I want a Victory Red which is not in production yet. I can find a lot of dealer that will sell me a C6 at MSRP include 2 dealers close to my home but would like to pay less. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

csun213 said:
Does anyone know where I can purchase a new C6 under MSRP. I have found a lot of dealer that will sell for MSRP however no one so far will go below it. Thanks for any help.
In Jackson, Ms. at Blackwell Chevrolet, there is ONE red coupe selling at $52,000 and some change. I did notice that it had plain rotors. I mention this because I know in Brandon, Ms., at Rogers-Dabb Chevy, a black coupe was sold (with the cross drilled/slotted rotors) at the same price----go figure. Herrin-Gear currently has none! I see you're in California. What are they selling for out there? If the C6s are higher out there, get on a plain, go to one of the smaller cities, pick up your new C6 and drive back!
:Steer

Actually both dealers here in CA will sell the C6 at MSRP except for the Precision Red which is $5000 over MSRP since it has been discontinued. I am still trying to find someone who will sell under MSRP.

tysons corner virginia. $5000 over msrp. they call it "market adjustment".:(

sigshooter said:
tysons corner virginia. $5000 over msrp. they call it "market adjustment".:(
Casey Chevrolet in Newport News, Virginia has one and it is $12,000 over MSRP..."market adjustment":L :L (where is the insaine smiley?):D

[QUOTE='04 Torch Red]Casey Chevrolet in Newport News, Virginia has one and it is $12,000 over MSRP..."market adjustment":L :L (where is the insaine smiley?):D[/QUOTE]
i guess they have a right to charge whatever they want for the car. i just think it's totally disrespectful to a very loyal corvette community...not that i can afford one anyway.:)

sigshooter said:
i guess they have a right to charge whatever they want for the car. i just think it's totally disrespectful to a very loyal corvette community...not that i can afford one anyway.:)

Well ofcourse...thats free enterprise...not arguing that point...but that Vette will remain there at that price until the 2006 Vettes are out...or until a sucker buys it...:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom