Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What are you paying for a C6??

What are you paying for your C6

• Much less than 500 below MSRP

Votes: 125 62.2%
  • 500 Below MSRP

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • MSRP

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • 500 above MSRP

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • More than 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
On Jan 8 2008 my build order went in to BG. I ordered it at Maroone Chevy of West Dade here in Miami. I got the car for dealer invoice. No fighting no haggling. I merely took an internet dealer's quote with me and told them match it or I just go elsewhere. 2 minutes later we were writing up my order. Took delivery 2/13 with no last minute hanky panky and they even honored the tradein amount they quoted a month earlier on my 350Z.

My 08 is a fully loaded 3LT AO coupe. MSRP was approx $59K, got it for $52K. The car is fully optioned down to forged Gumby's.

It is possible, just go into the dealership well informed and armed with writen proof of any claims you make.

Right now most dealers will sell at invoice.BG is temp shut down due to lack of orders and dealers have got a large inventory that there sitting on .

I am working a deal on an 08 Coupe. 3LT, Z51, Chrome wheels, Dual mode Exhaust. MSRP is $56,195. They are offering to sell for $50,000. Does anyone fell I can do better or is this a good deal?

Ray

I am working a deal on an 08 Coupe. 3LT, Z51, Chrome wheels, Dual mode Exhaust. MSRP is $56,195. They are offering to sell for $50,000. Does anyone fell I can do better or is this a good deal?

Ray

Have you asked for the invoice on the car? I would not pay a penny over invoice these days. You might even be able to get a little below if you can sweat them a little. It all depends on their inventory on-hand and how old it is. The deal you have is not bad though.

Good luck

yep

I think you can get that car for about $4000 less , send me an email to :
sowtrout@eatel.net and I will send you the link. I will try to send it to you thru this email . mike j.
heres a couple examples:
14. Victory Red/Ebony 3LT MN6 NPP QX1 U3U Z51 MSRP $56,490 GMS $48,508
15. Crystal Red/Ebony 3LT MN6 U3U Q9V Z51 NPP MSRP $58,695 GMS $50,272

I found a dealer that still has (2) 2007's left over from last year.Best offer i've had on an 09 is invoice minus $500.

I bought the 2008 Victory Red Coupe I was looking at. The Vettes Mike pointed out were a better deal. But after I called the dealer in Cali and talked with him, once I add the shipping to get it to me I did better here. I did get them to knock off another $1000 and add a Nav unit for me. I am pleased overall with the deal I got. Thanks for the responses guys!

BTW, Here is a Photo I took the day I got it!

Hey don't forget mine..

I have the most wonderful 2006 Victory red with Cashmere convertable top - for sale just dropped to $48,999. 9,400 babied miles;)

Not sure why my profile pic does not show up - but I have pics if you click ;shrugon my profile.

2008 Vette Coupe under MSRP

I bought my new Vette from Roger's Corvettes in Maitland, Florida (near Orlando) a few weeks ago at $4,500 below MSRP.

Sales are down almost 25% ,dealers still have a few 07's .I'm about to start my serious shopping and place an order July 8th or 9th.I've already had an offer $500 under invoice out the door ,no add on's for an 09.It's a buyers market!

Just finished a car show...

in Melbourne, Florida on the 14th of June, 2008 at Rosnor Chevrolet. They had in the showroom, a 2008 Z06, Jetstream Blue, full optioned package, chrome wheels...all for 71k, and they were still willing to deal from that! :)

Had a USED, 2007, Atomic Orange coupe, for 44K, 3LT package, with only 500 miles on it and would credit the factory warranty. It was told throughout the show that the car could be had for 40K. Not bad IMHO. You get 430 HP for roughly 40K??!! Pretty damn good where I come from! :D

Now, here's the rub...try and get decent retail for your Vette (or any other vehicle for that matter in this tanked economy) as trade....:boogie

My Sticker was 62240- paid 55500- now the deals are even better for 08s! also only 4.25% from Wells fargo bank :thumb

NJ dealer just offered me $48500 for a 3LT car with NAV Z51 Dual exhaust
MSRP $57,945

I thought a local big dealer would do better then other offers Im seeing

NJ dealer just offered me $48500 for a 3LT car with NAV Z51 Dual exhaust
MSRP $57,945

I thought a local big dealer would do better then other offers Im seeing

Like the man asked - '08 or '09? If '08 just o.k. price. If '09 where do you sign?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom