Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What backspacing for my new wheels?

I got the wheels (finally)

After some delays I finally got the american racing torq trust II, 17/7 with 4' backspacing.
I mount them with 225/60/17. They fit perfectly although close to the body for the front ones. as my springs are very tight there will be no problem.
please note I have the stock disk brakes, as well as the standard trailing arms (no offset)View attachment 15228

View attachment 15229

Looks perfect to me. Nice car.

Tom

Looks great. I told you they would work. I should have sold you mine. I hate the wheels. They keep a shine for about 3 weeks. I'm going to a different wheel or have these chromed. I hate polishing:buYours look great!!!!!!

polished vs. Chromed

I decided for the Chromed ones. Good to learn it is worth the investment. It certainly had to do with a delayed delivery as they are not on inventory.

The chrome wheels have the same part numbers as the polished except the pn starts with a C.

m405.jpg

I decided for the Chromed ones. Good to learn it is worth the investment. It certainly had to do with a delayed delivery as they are not on inventory.

Wilfred, they look great. Please post a side profile shot showing both front and rear wheels.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom