Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Color Choice If You Ordered a 2005 C6?

Which Color would You Order on a 2005?

• Arctic White

Votes: 17 4.5%
  • LeMans Blue Metallic (extra cost)

Votes: 58 15.3%
  • New, Precision Red

Votes: 28 7.4%
  • Black

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Machine Silver Metallic

Votes: 48 12.6%
  • New, Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic

Votes: 74 19.5%
  • Millennium Yellow (extra cost)

Votes: 51 13.4%
  • Magnetic Red Metallic II (extra cost)

Votes: 59 15.5%

• Total voters
Where Can I View the Best Pics of the C6 Colors?

I haven't seen pics of the color chips yet for the C6. Where is the best place to view them?

:)

As I have a White vette in the Garage I really want mag Red c5 with Black interior and a c6 in the Blue it would be really cool to have a Red, White and Blue vettes in the Garage,

I have a white Volvo, that looks nice but mine is torch red and somebody already said 'all Corvettes are RED, all others are a mistake...' who am I to argue?

I cast an utterly fair and unbaised ballot choice... for black. :L

The current leading choice is orange. Orange? For a Vette? I guess I'd have to see it on the car, but I dunno... :confused

-Patrick

I dunno, Tammy. I think I'm going to have see one in person before I make up my mind. The pics do look nice, but when I think of Chevy and orange, I keep thinking of that color they do the Avalanches in, and I don't care for that color.

But, seeing it on a C6 may change my mind.

-Patrick

Silver.......... The company garage is full of them .....the Silver and or Black blends out the shiny head lamp lens. The red is to tame a red....the Sunset orange metallic would be my 3rd choice....they need to bring back the "Ticket Me" Red .............

Got to see a C6 coupe in Lemans Blue Metallic at the Brickyard 400 this past weekend and it looked great, but I choose the Daytona Orange Metallic.

hi all:)
It's funny this would come up again, when i first purchased my vette i was a little leary of white as a color, "hard to keep clean etc" but I've found that its really not that much of a thing to deal with after all, black seems harder and red seems to attract more attention "police" ..yellow would be nice but too racy
If i was to choose ,I honestly would go with white again ,
just an opinion
Sherry:)

Color Choice

Tammy,

Actually couldn't make up my mind between Lemans Blue and Magnetic Red, flipped coin and ordered Lemans Blue. On Thursday dealer called said I was next on the order list but Lemans Blue was still on constraint. Rather than wait I changed it to Magnetic Red with Steel Gray interior.

Marty

Precicion Red, cashmere interior, polished wheels ,1SB, BUILD DATE 8/30.....Started with a white 67 big block roadster in 70" s and have had many since,all colors and drivetrains... This should be the ride of my life......

I had the hardest time making up my mind on which color for my C6. That's part of the reason why I started this thread. Now that I've seen all the C6 colors for real, Silver is my favorite color. IMHO it shows the lines the best.

Zipster :) :)

I agree! That's what I ordered! Also with the Cashmere interior...a rarity from what I heard.

This is my 2nd post on this subject. I'm still going with Arctic White/cashmere. Living in SE Florida a white car makes a lot of sense. Also the visibility of a white car at night is excellent.

Maybe someone could post pics of all the colors so it will be easier.

Here are the colors that I have found.

Mag Red
11229C6-MAGRED.jpg

Black

164882DSCN0461-med.jpg

Silver

12627113-1355_IMG-med.jpg

Daytona Sunser

11229c6coupeorange6-29-04.jpg

Changed My Mind...

Went back and forth, but finally decided on Magnetic Red with Cashmere... Should get my TPW this week.

jazzlove:D

Edmond said:
I've always had a thing for white Vette's.:D

I totally agree! However, toured the assembly plant in Bowling Green last month and heard the guide say that Arctic White was the least chosen color.:mad :r

Anyone know what the Victory Red looks like?

Just wondering if anyone can post Victory Red or tell me something about that color.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom