Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Colors Will Be Offered on the New C7 VOTE

Vote for your Favorite Color for the C7

• Artic White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blade Silver

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Inferno Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Velocity Yellow

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Cyber Gray

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Torch Red

• Jetstream Blue

• Crystal Red

• Supersonic Blue

• Carbon Flash

• Carlisle Blue

• Night Race Blue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dadman1950

Corvette
2012 GS Vert 2000 C5 FRC Pewter
It's election year and hopefully we are in the habit of voting. We just completed the poll on the "Camaro-esque rear lights". In that poll 18 forum users said they either "disliked" or "hated" the rumored rear design of the "Camaro-esque" lights on the new C7, while 5 were "indifferent" to the design and 4 "liked" the design. No one loved the idea. Certainly 27 respondents doesn't say a lot except maybe that most forum members are of the opinion that the poll does not matter, that GM doesn't care what the owners of their Corvettes think or want. Or maybe most members felt that it didn't matter that what it is it is and it isn't going to change. But know that other forum members are interested in what you think. Maybe there will be more interest if the poll were more "colorful".

Everything it seems on the new C7 has been discussed and debated in most cases to excess: the exterior design, the interior design and materials, the accessories and options, the chassis, and of course the engine. The one thing I have not heard discussed and debated is what colors will the new C7 be offered in? So here's your chance to express what colors you liked best from the last three years offerings. Who knows maybe someone at GM would be interested in what colors owners of the Corvette like best.

Then after you vote comment. And If you cannot think of a comment then how about commenting on which Orange, Blue and Red that the C6 was offered in you preferred. Some of the Oranges, Blues and Reds are not on the survey because they were not offered between 2011-2013. We couldn't list all years colors because of the poll size limits the number of options you can list. So let us know in your comment which Orange, Blue and Red you liked best. Here are the choices for the comment portion:
ORANGE: Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic, Inferno Orange, Atomic Orange
BLUE: Jetstream Blue, Supersonic Blue , Lemans Blue, Carlisle Blue, Night Race Blue
RED: Torch, Crystal Red Metallic, Victory Red, Monterey Red

The poll colors 2011 thru 2013 are:
Artic White, Blade Silver, Inferno Orange, Black, Velocity Yellow, Cyber Gray, Torch Red, Jetstream Blue,Crystal Red, Supersonic Blue, Carbon Flash, Carlisle Blue, Night Race Blue.

I'll start by commenting on my favorites: Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic, Carlisle Blue, and to be honest I am torn on the Reds but lean to Victory Red. Let's hear from you. What do you think? VOTE & POST

My Torch Red ZR1 is my favorite color. :w

I had a Carlisle Blue Grand Sport Convert with dark blue top and titanium interior. I think it is a very beautiful color.
I think most people who bought the Carlisle Blue hope that it stays a one year color to make it more rare.

I would really like to see a bright orange (non metallic) offered on the C7.

WIsh you put Electron Blue up there, I am sure that would be one of the most popular.

Why can't I vote? Is the poll closed already? I was thinking/hoping that lighter colors might cause the negative aspects of the styling to become less noticeable, so I would have voted for White...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom