Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What do you guys think of this trade?

forkliftman79

Corvette
1991 bright red coupe
A recent trade has come my way for a bone stock 1998 convertible for my 1997 coupe. the 98 has 86k on it mine has 75k, but mine has been dyno tuned has ram air and a complete SLP exhaust long tube headers and all. Just want to get some feedback because I have always wanted a convertible, but mine is putting out 402rwhp.

You have your car set up the way you wont it and unless you really know the shape of the Vert you could be making a bad deal. I would be very cautious about any trades. On the flip side having grew up in Jersey it would make a sweet ride on those summer rides and could provide a new platform for better mods, a Magnacharger perhaps? I know this did not help :cool good luck with whatever you decide.

PS: If the Vert is white just go for it!;)

You have your car set up the way you wont it and unless you really know the shape of the Vert you could be making a bad deal. I would be very cautious about any trades. On the flip side having grew up in Jersey it would make a sweet ride on those summer rides and could provide a new platform for better mods, a Magnacharger perhaps? I know this did not help :cool good luck with whatever you decide.

PS: If the Vert is white just go for it!;)

I have to agree with Zagger, you know what you have and why jump ship for something that you know nothing about and it's only 1 year different! Where's the upside?

You guys are right I am gonna pass I just liked the idea of a convertible is all. Mine is done the way i wanted it, and would hate to have to do it all over again.

Good decision to pass!

Elaine

You guys are right I am gonna pass I just liked the idea of a convertible is all. Mine is done the way i wanted it, and would hate to have to do it all over again.

You did the right thing, a trade with those miles could be trouble

Yep, sounds like you've spent a fair amount of time on yours and you KNOW what you've got.........

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom