Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What is your "other car"

'95 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
'05 Hyundai Sante Fe

1995 toyota T100. mines.
2004 toyota sienna. wifes.
1997 trek 9700. my bicycle. been riding that more then both cars it seems.

1990 Toyota 4Runner with 251K miles on the original clutch
2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS
2004 Pontiac Vibe

....... nut :D

Lots of Toyotas. Interesting.

Hey Nut. I didn't know that you had a Vibe. I had the first one our local dealer sold. It was a great little car and mostly Toyota by the way. You probably bought yours because you were so impressed with mine at Sharkfest.:L I got 36 mpg on the way down to BG with the a/c off and about 34 on the way home in the daytime with the a/c on. We had it leased for 2 years then went to an '05 Equinox when they first came out. Just got a new '07 Equinox a month ago. I think my wife likes them.

Tom

Lots of Toyotas. Interesting.

Hey Nut. I didn't know that you had a Vibe. I had the first one our local dealer sold. It was a great little car and mostly Toyota by the way. You probably bought yours because you were so impressed with mine at Sharkfest.:L I got 36 mpg on the way down to BG with the a/c off and about 34 on the way home in the daytime with the a/c on. We had it leased for 2 years then went to an '05 Equinox when they first came out. Just got a new '07 Equinox a month ago. I think my wife likes them.

Tom

Hey Tom..... when I first took her to drive it she thought it looked like a "old folks" car. Then the salesman (who has sold me a LOT of Pontiac's over the years) started putting all kinds of boxes and suitcases (they used for demo's) into the back. That sold her quick. We got the Vibe with the Sunroof and awesome sound system and the 16 inch rims package. And yes, since it's basically a Toyota Matrix with a Pontiac shell the mechanicals should last forever. Hopefully the body will too. It's a really nice car and with the (surprisingly functional) luggage rack I think it's a lot better looking than the Matrix.

Now she has a big wet spot for a Pontiac Solstice if we can find one in yellow or red and the turbo package. If GM evers goes back to the 0% int. financing on them it will be a done deal for sure. :D

......... nut

this one sits outside

2006 350z, 2000 z28:)

z350.jpg

Hey Tom..... when I first took her to drive it she thought it looked like a "old folks" car. Then the salesman (who has sold me a LOT of Pontiac's over the years) started putting all kinds of boxes and suitcases (they used for demo's) into the back. That sold her quick. We got the Vibe with the Sunroof and awesome sound system and the 16 inch rims package. And yes, since it's basically a Toyota Matrix with a Pontiac shell the mechanicals should last forever. Hopefully the body will too. It's a really nice car and with the (surprisingly functional) luggage rack I think it's a lot better looking than the Matrix.

Now she has a big wet spot for a Pontiac Solstice if we can find one in yellow or red and the turbo package. If GM evers goes back to the 0% int. financing on them it will be a done deal for sure. :D

......... nut

Sounds just like ours. The only problem we had was once Chris came home and the sunroof wouldn't close. I fiddled with it a bit and it worked just fine after that. If we had milder winters here we would be driving a Soltice now too. I know that I don't have to worry about her going to and from work with the AWD on the Equinox though.

That 350Z is a nice looking car too F2023.

Tom

ea2a7ad8.jpg

1971 Vette
1988 35th Anniv Vette
1990 Cadillac Eldorado (work car still runs)
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Life is good!!!!!

Anthony

'04 GMC Yukon XL (which is for sale, btw...checkout cars.com)
'99 Chrysler 300M

1973 Camaro LT
354503_1_full.jpg

2001 Ford Econoline 7.3L Turbo Diesel
2595774_1_full.jpg

1993 Ford Tempo..... HEY It was $500 3 years ago.....
H1636078.jpg

And of course... the vette

2000 Monte Carlo SS
2002 Silverado Ext Cab 4x4

98 Sunfire, not even worth showing a pic. Still running well though, but i dont like to drive it.

Sadly, both the Vette and the Beater are exposed to the weather every day (except for winter of course) so i have to be content with the Vette spending its summer outside.. im lucky enough my parents let me stay at home else i wouldnt have the car to begin with :L

The daily used are a 2001 Dodge Caravan Sport and a 1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4WD 5 speed K&N intake and Flowmaster dual exhaust (for the sound). The Corvette replaced a 1963 Dodge Powerwagon and is always in the garage (sun protection).

34 Ford 3W coupe
34 Ford 5W coupe
35 Ford 3W coupe
35 Ford 5W coupe
40 Ford standard coupe
40 Ford pickup
57 Ranchero
65 Mustang fastback
67 Mustang fastback
91 Chevy Silverado
97 Chevy 4X4

Chris

34 Ford 3W coupe
34 Ford 5W coupe
35 Ford 3W coupe
35 Ford 5W coupe
40 Ford standard coupe
40 Ford pickup
57 Ranchero
65 Mustang fastback
67 Mustang fastback
91 Chevy Silverado
97 Chevy 4X4

Chris

WOW!!!

You go Chris. :rotfl

90 corvette conv. 07 gmc canyon( yellow to match my 75) 06 mercury awd montego

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom