Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What is your "other car"

Lets see:

2000 Crown Vic HPP (the black cop car ha!)
2008 Ford Escape (The wife!)
2005 Acura RSX (Daughter)
1998 Honda Civic (the son's turbo project ... all done finally!)

Cut way down... now looking to add to the collection!

Lets see:
1998 Honda Civic (the son's turbo project ... all done finally!)
Does your son give you lip about his ricer smoking your vette? :L

no because so far that hasn't happened... now on a road course that would be different

with my setup he isn't smoking me LOL.... not yet ... and if he did.. then I would have to hook up the bottle for a day

PS... he is in aerospace engineering .. getting his masters here at RIT>.. the car is modern but still old school.... doesn't look like the fas and furious at all... even the guages.. all autometer... no pillar stuff going on

no because so far that hasn't happened... with my setup he isn't smoking me LOL.... not yet ... and if he did.. then I would have to hook up the bottle for a day
Ahh, so you're modded too. I just checked your profile and saw you listed 440HP. :cool :upthumbs

yeah thats wheels off of the calculator from the track runs... not one for dyno days on old school cars.. only time we use the chassis dyno is to tune the EFI cars.... otherwise just run it and see how it does ...

nice forums here.. glad I joined

well gotta get some work done for a bit ha!

C3Rvette. El Caminos are way cool. Nice Limo. Dave :beer
VETTES2CARS7-1-07GOODA-A1.jpg

:bar
Yep,thanx! I was looking around for pickups at 1st,like a 1500 Siverado,Sierra,or Ram extended cab.But I didnt want to go older than 98-99.It would have been at minimum double what I paid for the Camino,& with plenty of miles.At this point I have nothing super heavy to haul or tow.So,a truck will wait Another plus,is that the El Camino is covered on my Collector Insurance as well,so its cheap!:beer

Very Nice!:beer ....Since my last El Camino post,my 84 Conquista has had Belltech 1.5" drop spindles installed up front & Hotchkis lowering springs added in back with new Belltech Nitrodrop shocks.Next: 17" wheels/tires

I was sure I'd done this, but I just went back thru all the posts and couldn't find it. So if it's there and I missed it;shrug. If not, here's my list:

1924 Ford Model T (Black)? all original
DSC00135.jpg

1969 Corvette Roadster Red used to be all original
2001 GMC Crew Cab Dually. Pewter Duramax/Allison used to be original too
Truck1Rqt.jpg

2007 Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic Black/light Candy Cherry Almost original
right1d-1.jpg

And then there's the 36' triple axle 5th wheel and the 20' enclosed car hauler.

Mine are, 66 corvair 500, 66 corvair monza,61 corvair lakewood wagon, 85 monte ss, 07 cobalt LS,and lastly a 05 sportser 1200 custom

Caddy's and Corvettes...

1996 CE LT4
2005 Subaru Outback Wagon
2000 Ford Ranger XLT

Add a sports sedan and I am all set.:)

HA HA....Ricer tips, Ricer tips!!! ;rice

....just kiddin'...:L

I like to hear my LS6!

(Twin Fart Cans)

Lets see the back of that '80! I betting there's some rice pipes back there!

I like to hear my LS6!

(Twin Fart Cans)

Lets see the back of that '80! I betting there's some rice pipes back there!
Nope, dual 2.5" is all I have to make noise...:)
attachment.php

Nope, dual 2.5" is all I have to make noise...:)
attachment.php

I dunno, I think that this thread needs a vote to determine if those are Rice.

You're the Mod, set up a poll!

:L

Got a 2004 Toyota 4-Runner (wife's people hauler) and a 1995 BMW M3 (my daily driver/track *****).
The 4-runner is boring stock so no pics.
M3 is modified and a pretty good track car (road course and autocross). If only the driver was a bit better (but that's what practice is for :) )

On the street:
m3001s.jpg

m3002s.jpg

m3009s.jpg

Where it belongs:
9F269541.jpg

Sept.Autocross036s.jpg

Sept.Autocross037s.jpg

Sept.Autocross066s.jpg

My daily driver is a 2006 Mustang GT (5 speed manual) and my wife has a 2006 HHR. It's amazing how much extra money becomes available when the kids grow up and move out. :blue:

mine:
Mustang%20GT%20001.jpg

hers:
HHR%20001.jpg

When does that ever happen? Love the kids but they seem like termites in my wallet.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom