Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What it worth?

ldim

Corvette
2004 Comm Ed Coupe
I'm thinking of advertising my car but it's a very hard decision to make because I don't know what to ask. What do you think it should be worth? I ordered it and bought it new. It's a white coupe, gray sport interior, LT4, 10,400 original miles, kept in climate control garage, I have everything that came with it including the plastic bags that were over the seats, chrome GS wheels plus originals with 40 miles on them, 2 tops, I could go on about how anal I've been with it but I'll just say it's mint. Well what do you think?
Thanks Larry

e-bay is a fairly good barometer...

I've seen low miles LT4's go for upper teens to lower twenties.

Are you going to buy another Corvette?

Good Luck if ya decide to sale!

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

I'll most likely look for a clean used 2004 Z06 if and that's a big if I do decide to sell my 96.

I'd say $25K is not out of line.I paid $21,350. for mine last year with 32K mi. on it.I feel I got a good deal.

Hmmm, I'll be interested to see what you list and/or get for it. I am not in the market for one, nor do I have one. I have read quite a bit that the LT4 as well as the LT5 (ZR-1) engines like to be driven regularly. I'm not sure how truthful this is, but there are quite a few posts about it. If I were looking for one, I think I would actually like to see more miles on it than 10,000. Obviously you wouldn't prefer one with 150,000 over 10,000...but there should be a happy medium in there somewhere. Maybe 40,000.....I dont know.

Good luck with your decision.

ldim,

In my local, I would expect to see your LT4 anywhere from 21-23k dollars (depending on options). I make a point to look at LT4s at local dealers when they are on the lot to keep track of what the dealers are asking for them and what condition they’re in... what they’ve been asking for what I would call a poor condition LT4, they’ve been asking a premium. I’ve seen rough LT4s that should be in the 14-15K range listing in the high teens.

I’m one of the Corvette crowd that would pay more (within reason) for a mint condition, unmolested car. Anything that leaks or is slightly off kilter can be fixed. A ’96 Corvette that’s in OEM original/mint condition can only occur once.

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom