Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What job do we C4 owners have?

Director of Sales and Marketing for MidSouth Communications, a franchised Motorola Land Mobile Radio Dealership in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas.:w

jeffyc said:
Hey Bros

I am an electrian ibew l.u. 625

Any of you electricians work for a company called DYNA***TRIC? They have offices in lots of cities. I worked for them 27 years working my way up from warehouse boy to estimator in our local office. I guess i would have been the senior estimator upon my voluntary departure in Feb, 05 to open a small car lot. Life is so much easier now.

International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos workers local #34

Home improvement contractor

Occupation

Sr.Aircraft Maintenance Technician :eyerole (Licensed aircraft mechanic)for FedEx.Aircraft Structures,to be specific(Sheetmetal mostly)I have been a mechanic here for 5 years,but been doing it since 1992.:lou

354RwHpLT4CE said:
Sr.Aircraft Maintenance Technician :eyerole (Licensed aircraft mechanic)for FedEx.Aircraft Structures,to be specific(Sheetmetal mostly)I have been a mechanic here for 5 years,but been doing it since 1992.:lou
Way back in a previous lifetime, in the 70s, several friends of mine were A&Ps working for FedEx. They did the Annuals on my Moony 201 in the FedEx hanger and later we bought a Baron together which we leased to Coke a Cola during the week and flew to Deer, Duck, Fish, etc. camp on the weekends.(We ran-out a pair of Colemill engines in 3 years.):D

If FedEx today is anything like it was then you work with a great group of people.:upthumbs

who wants pics

MARKSC4 said:
Umm - I was just thinkin' ...maybe we could possibly change this thread to:

"does anyone have pictures of themself at their job?"

i fell out of my chair laughing at this idea -- i needed to laugh after reading jena's story -- oh by the way mark i am a proctologist -- how many pictures should we post and do want clos ups ;)

Ruby Red said:
i fell out of my chair laughing at this idea -- i needed to laugh after reading jena's story -- oh by the way mark i am a proctologist -- how many pictures should we post and do want clos ups ;)

OK Ruby Red...

...But(t) please choose the patient carefully! ;) and not TOO close-up

Management Information System's Engineer

Plus

HIPPA - Security - Policy and Procedure Official

Going back to to Kathmandu?

Owner of a small import company for way too long..........travel to Asia at least twice a year.....just got in 2 weeks ago from Indonesia/Nepa/Thailand....leaving for Pakistan later this month. Always travel there by air..sick of flying.....tried driving the Vette there a few times but too much water in the way and a lack of bridges......sigh.
RG

Ruby Red said:

Ok, here is an old one of me....I am the A$$ on the left.;LOL
5541ass.jpg

Thanks!

Alot of those guys are still here from the 70's,which I still work with,although some have retired also.I am indeed lucky to work with and have worked with all these individuals.I love my job at FedEx,its a GREAT place to work.Thank you for your praise and please continue to ship FedEx!:D p.s. Mooney's are cool!I used to work on Baron's for Tulsair,along with all Raytheon aircraft.:cool
SPANISHVETTS said:
Way back in a previous lifetime, in the 70s, several friends of mine were A&Ps working for FedEx. They did the Annuals on my Moony 201 in the FedEx hanger and later we bought a Baron together which we leased to Coke a Cola during the week and flew to Deer, Duck, Fish, etc. camp on the weekends.(We ran-out a pair of Colemill engines in 3 years.):D

If FedEx today is anything like it was then you work with a great group of people.:upthumbs

As of Aug. 1st, 2004 I retired from being an Automotive Buyer for the 10th largest school system in the US.I did that for 29 years. I am now a full time Rock'in roll singer in a local band. One of my hardest songs to sing is Mustang Sally....I keep singing Corvette Betty ....the guys tell me it's not working.... But hey!!! I'm not gona sing about a ford when I own the best ride on the road....Later....

Retired and have a young wife who works. I guess that you could say that I am living the American dream.

<BSEG>

Dang NC! Retired, a wife bringing home the bacon AND a Corvette to boot! Now that is the American dream!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom