Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What size radials for knock-offs?

McD

Corvette
'69 Fathom Green Conv and '63 Tuxedo Black Conv
;help

Hi guys...I was looking for some help figuring out the best radial tires to fit a set of knock-offs. Does anyone have a size(s) that will fit them? I like the look of the bias ply but I have a nice driver and want a set of radials for safety/fuel economy etc.

Thanks!

McD

;shrug

Think you may want to look at 205 75r 15 's These are generally accepted replacements for the 7.75 15's.

;help

Hi guys...I was looking for some help figuring out the best radial tires to fit a set of knock-offs. Does anyone have a size(s) that will fit them? I like the look of the bias ply but I have a nice driver and want a set of radials for safety/fuel economy etc.

Thanks!

McD

I used 215/70/R15's for mine. I wanted a slightly wider looking tire - it comes in a whitewall and it fits with no clearance issues.

;help

Thanks!

McD

I used 215/70/R15's for mine. I wanted a slightly wider looking tire - it comes in a whitewall and it fits with no clearance issues.

Yeah, I like the wider look too. Thanks!
:thumb

It took me a long time deciding what looked best for me. And not wanting to buy several sets I settled and use 215-65R-15 black walls. The 70 and 75`s are a taste too tall. A friend has the knock-offs with narrow whites and 205`s and it`s not for me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom