Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What was the first thing you...

A

Alley

Purchased for your vette? Me...I ordered the interior trim package. Should be here tomorrow!! :D :D

If you have any pics of your interior trim package, please post me a pic. I would love to see! Please share pics of "your first purchase"

:w

The first thing I ordered was a color-matching rear spoiler and door handles, followed by the mild-to-wild exhaust switch. Awaiting delivery.

And, VELOCITY Yellow is much faster than Blue. :)

Y'all are making me feel bad.....I ordered a chrome Corvette license plate frame...wife's car any way....would rather order stuff for mine!

Love both colors...first Z06 I ever saw in person was Lemans Blue....very nice. Do like the V Yellow though too!

Yellowsubmarine......I hope you post pics when you get them installed!
"And, VELOCITY Yellow is much faster than Blue." NOT! lol Only if it is a Z06!:)

68Roadster.......Don't worry, I ordered one of those, too!:D lol

NORTY.& MsSchroder.....Ok, I am new.....what is a "CAGS eliminator":confused

Alley, the CAGS is the nasty, aggravating little device on corvette manual transmissions that sometimes decides that you really shouldn't go from 1st to 2nd, you really wanted to go to 4th instead. So, it locks you out of 2nd during shifting from 1st. Unless you are driving it relatively aggressively, in which case, it thankfully stays out of your way.

It helps the vette meet cafe fuel consumption standards, so I guess it means no gas guzzler tax, and that's a good thing. However, it is something to be shunned and removed as soon as possible :L

Do you have an auto or a manual?

Tammy

Believe It or Not

Believe it or not, my first item ordered for my new C6 was the front license plate holder from the NCM for about $15. Got tired of having the front plate behind my seat with the factory/dealer frame and an excuse ready for when I got pulled over by leo! :eyerole
At least now I have the plate on the car (ugly), but it is down by the front air dam and out of the way, mostly. So, no one can say I don't have my front plate on.

Tammy......I must be driving too aggresively, because I had no idea it even did that!:eyerole I did look it up, though. I will order it and see how it works....eeerrrr not work!;) I have a manual 6 speed.

Mart.....:L ....Which one did you get? Where did you get it?

kgelliott.....Wow, if I had known you, I would have sent you mine. I would have kept it behind the seat as long as I could!:( I am glad Alabama doesn't require a front plate.

All you folks are delusional about yellow or blue being the fastest color. Black with a perpetual coat of dust is the fastest, most sexy, cleanest, slickest, most badest color of all time:)

All you folks are delusional about yellow or blue being the fastest color. Black with a perpetual coat of dust is the fastest, most sexy, cleanest, slickest, most badest color of all time:)

I thought you were talking about my Victory Red Coupe there until I saw the "dust" part! Oh well, I think the front license plate must slow me down!

I got rid of the factory radio. I installed a Alpine IVA-W200.

I had a interior trim accent package installed today!:D
You guys tell me what you think. :upthumbs

Lookin' good. :cool Now, you're gonna have to get your fingernails (and toenails) done to match.:chuckle

Who did your install, and how much did they charge; not including the kit.

Lookin' good. :cool Now, you're gonna have to get your fingernails (and toenails) done to match.:chuckle

Who did your install, and how much did they charge; not including the kit.

Thank you! Belive it or not I have nail polish to match my motorcycle, I am sure I could get Lemans Blue. :L

Lynn Layton Chevrolet in Decatur, AL. They charged about $75.00. Guy said it was his first. That made me nervous!!:confused Then he showed my hubby the step by step instructions. They did a good job! Got a little dirt on my floor mats...:mad :L

My first purchase for the '07 was Corsa Sport exhaust. :ugh My second purchase, which IMMEDIATLY followed my first, was a Borla Stinger exhaust to replace the Corsa. :) Spent more time under the car than I thought I would, but the final result was worth it!

zare191...
;worship You are the man! I bet it sounds awesome!

My second was a license plate holder and matching corvette glasses:cool
I am done for now....Time to save for tax time!:duh

First purchase was splash guards. The second was mats.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom