Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Whatever happened to the crossfire forum?

oceangal

Corvette
1982 silver/claret
It doesn't seem like its in operation anymore. I was reading an article online about the crossfire and a link went to their site and while it seemed like it was operational I wasn't able to register and an email to the board bounced back.

It doesn't seem like its in operation anymore. I was reading an article online about the crossfire and a link went to their site and while it seemed like it was operational I wasn't able to register and an email to the board bounced back.
yea us crossfire owners need all the help we can get man!:W

We don't have tacky music on the CFIVault http://www.crossfire.homeip.net

Ok I checked and that is the one, the email address on the page about signing up and agreeing to the terms and if you don't hear within x amount of time contact them at [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]If you do not receive a password via e-mail within a timely manner, please e-mail us at crossfireadmin@earthlink.net. and that email address bounces back with a bad address.

Would you mind posting over there to see if you can get an email address to contact the admin folks? Thanks you!
[/FONT]

I am the admin there. Drop me an email twinturbo @ home.nl

I just sent you a PM with login info

just be careful what you do over there. they "boyz" are a bunch of sensitive types and want everything to be a tea party.

I used to be there a lot.
But I upgraded from IE6 to IE7 and now I can't log in anymore.:mad
Hey Twinnie, how about putting in an IE7 patch so I can get back in?

Ken started a fresh new forum, the old one got hacked w/ an SQL injection. The new one should have no issues with IE7. I never had issues w/ IE7 for that matter, your cookie handling settings must have been wrong.

I decided to give a CrossFire forum here on the CAC a try. We'll see how it goes.

As Twinnie mentioned...its still there...but I hdd to reset so many features on IE6 to get it to work I hardly ever went :-(

Ken started a fresh new forum, the old one got hacked w/ an SQL injection. The new one should have no issues with IE7. I never had issues w/ IE7 for that matter, your cookie handling settings must have been wrong.
I just re-registered. No problems now.
Thanks for the info.:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom