Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport What's everyone paying???

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
Corvette
2010 GS Coupe Jet Stream
:TwistI ORDERED A COUPE WITH FOLLOWING: MAN TRANS, 4LT, DUAL MODE, TRANS TOP,JET STREAM & NAV. WAS 62000.00 NOW SHOULD BE 61000.00 SHOULD LAND IN NEXT 2 WEEKS WOW ALMOST 12 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY I THINK I EARNED THE EXTRA 1000.00 OFF

Who did you buy from?

Were they discounting the leftover '09's pretty heavy?

purchased grand sport from oneils chevy in avon, ct . as far as 09's look on kerbecks corvette.com in new jersy they had coupes at 7k off converts at 8k and z06's at 10k .if you call kerbecks ask for sam kelley and tell him frank from ct. said to call. they also have great prices on grand sports (all they sell are vettes) good luck

You should have paid approx .$2000 below invoice .There are a number of on line sources to find invoice.Edmond's is one of them ,dollars off MSRP means little in reality.Always work off invoice.;)

You should have paid approx .$2000 below invoice .There are a number of on line sources to find invoice.Edmond's is one of them ,dollars off MSRP means little in reality.Always work off invoice.;)

No, not me! :L

It's www.edmunds.com :upthumbs

you should have paid approx .$2000 below invoice .there are a number of on line sources to find invoice.edmond's is one of them ,dollars off msrp means little in reality.always work off invoice.;)

invoice is 61600. Edmonds 'what others are paying 64600. Paying 61000. Not sure dealers in n.e. Will sell at 2k below invoice on new model. It's kinda like getting a deep discount on a zr1.also dealers need to make a little money to keep their doors open.

invoice is 61600. Edmonds 'what others are paying 64600. Paying 61000. Not sure dealers in n.e. Will sell at 2k below invoice on new model. It's kinda like getting a deep discount on a zr1.also dealers need to make a little money to keep their doors open.
If your happy I'm happy :D The GS is a great looking machine .Hopefully I will move in that direction next year.

Enjoy its a great machine.Oh , my first Corvette was stolen from a dealer in in CT.1967 ;)

if your happy i'm happy :d the gs is a great looking machine .hopefully i will move in that direction next year.

Enjoy its a great machine.oh , my first corvette was stolen from a dealer in in ct.1967 ;)

thanks !!! Remember- when you do get a gs, go with a coupe (and you get all the good stuff) hand assembled ls3,dry sump, rear mounted battery and diff. Cooler.

I understand ,you people in the military are flush ;LOL Not like when I was an E6 getting $100 a month plus beans:thumb

What does flush mean?

You should go back, I think E6's are making $2500+ a month but no beans. :L

What does flush mean?

You should go back, I think E6's are making $2500+ a month but no beans. :L
At 93 I'd need someone to lug my oxygen bottle .obviously you haven't looked at my birth date. I just want to live long enough to get a GS :thumb

What I Paid

2010 GS; 3 LT, PYE, 85U, NPP, CC3, Two tone Grey

MSRP 65410.00 Price 57534.00 w/o tax Delivered:)

93 and drives a 2008 vert? You're my HERO! Congrats!:thumb
Your my Hero too VetteBoy, 93 years old and you stiil sound youthful, could it be the Corvette??? God Bless ya VetteBoy:upthumbsYou are a man of much Wisdom..........

I'd be very pleased with 10 percent off MSRP and 500 below that..

I believe thats a fair deal.

JB

Your my Hero too VetteBoy, 93 years old and you stiil sound youthful, could it be the Corvette??? God Bless ya VetteBoy:upthumbsYou are a man of much Wisdom..........
I just hope that IF they ever build a C7 that in addition to cup holders there will be a place for my oxygen bottle.;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom