Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's your price for Premium??????

In Ct ...2.66 plus your first born

Just saw 'em change the station's sign up the street from my house to $2.69 for premium today.......it was $2.58 yesterday......what a freakin' racket!...Anyone think it won't hit $3.00? I'm betting it does! :W Enjoy your high performance engines while you can, pretty soon we'll all be forced to drive electric 45 hp crapmobiles.......in the mean time, I'm gonna drive & enjoy mine as much as possible, just out of spite!!:D

Been over $3.00 along the California coast from LA to San Francisco for a few days.Just made the trip.

$3.54 per U.S. gallon for Sunoco 94 Octane in Toronto.

That's right............$3.54 per gallon. (all conversions for litres to gallons and Canadian to U.S. currency applied.)

$3.54 and I'm running 502 cubic inches.......8.2 litres of big block gas sucking engine. :crazy

mcjim said:
Been over $3.00 along the California coast from LA to San Francisco for a few days.Just made the trip.

I guess they'll keep finding reasons to jack it up as long as we'll keep buying it.......I think I'll go surf around & look for a Schwinn bicycle forum now:D

$2.78 Amoco Atlanta Ga. tonight. It was $2.49 this morning

The local gas stations accept cash,credit and now offer on the spot financing from bankers wearing suits sitting at desks next to the pumps!!!! If it gets any higher in price this joke may just happen!!! Then the gas companies might offer leasing!!!!The price of gas is making me sick!!!!:pukeI dont even look at the price anymore!!!

Anthony

Diesel Anyone?

67HEAVEN said:
$3.54 per U.S. gallon for Sunoco 94 Octane in Toronto.

That's right............$3.54 per gallon. (all conversions for litres to gallons and Canadian to U.S. currency applied.)

$3.54 and I'm running 502 cubic inches.......8.2 litres of big block gas sucking engine. :crazy

As the saying goes, if you can afford to own it, you don't think about the cost to run it. Of course, getting on it may have a different result.:lou

guess1 said:
I guess they'll keep finding reasons to jack it up as long as we'll keep buying it.......I think I'll go surf around & look for a Schwinn bicycle forum now:D

I'm actually looking into buying a bike at a garage sale and saving some money. It's getting ridiculous. We're at $2.90 a gallon here in Chicago.

$2.82 a gallon for Exxon 93 here in Manchester NH. Is why I am selling my old Pontiac as that car sucks down the go go juice to the tune of 11 mpg.

:beer

tonylong said:
$2.59 in Pottsville PA, (but hard coal is still only $94/ton).

But where do we get a conversion kit from gasoline to hard coal? :D

Chicago up to $3.03.

Where will the madness end? :mad

Save The Wave! :w

Getting near £1 / Litre - 4.5 litres/UK gallon = £4.50/uk gallon.

Which if my maths is right gives $3.60/US gallon I think:confused Most of it TAX! :mad

Actually the reverse is already in progress - a local business is building a plant to convert hard coal to gas, and it's a short step to convert your car to run on fuel gas.

2.75 a gallon 2 nights ago. might be higher today...lmao

there is actually somewhere online that you could bet that L.A./NY would hit 3.00 a gallon for regular. opening bids started at 30:1 payoff. now it's like 9:5 payoff...lmao

u rich guys can afford it but us hard working mid america is where it gets felt the hardest.

Not to hijack this thread, but speaking of gas and gas MILEAGE......I have a 99 Tahoe 4dr 4x4 with a 350, do the K&N filter sytems really get you bette rgas mileage??

OH yeah.......Premium is 2.75 /gal here in Cleveland....havent drove the vette in a week or so, may let it sit, cause at 2.75 a gal and 8 mpg.......well ya know...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom