Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wheel repair? $$$$

abc

Corvette
;help One wheel has a gouge in it and the other has curb rash.
Is it possible to get these back to looking new or at least in better condition as I don't want to have to buy new factory wheels and of course the same thing could happen again just like swirls in paint are inevitable.:duh

Autoweek has quite a few repair shops in their clasified section. You could also try their website. Autoweek.com

click on the first link for their home page, then locations.....
Thanks I got it already talked to them and you have to leave wheels with them for a few days:ugh :eyerole :duh

I curbed a wheel recently and checked on replacement wheels and found that I didn't like the price. So I asked around with my club for anyone that may have changed wheels and kept their original ones. I found a set to take off wheels and bought all 4 for $800 - 06 polished standard wheels. Now all I have to do is swap the one wheel out and I'll have 3 spares (anyone need a single wheel?). I can also use the spare set for race tires if need be.

I also found that Lingenfelter and Mallet sell take off wheels - Lingenfelter says $1000 + shipping for all 4.

;help One wheel has a gouge in it and the other has curb rash.
Is it possible to get these back to looking new or at least in better condition as I don't want to have to buy new factory wheels and of course the same thing could happen again just like swirls in paint are inevitable.:duh
If you have standard factory wheels, they are selling used all over the place.

I want the competition grey competition :booty :Twist :blue: :J wheels for the standard C-6 2005 Corvette

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom