Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wheels 17x11 OE Directional/Sawblade???

Stinger !!

Corvette
'08 Will Cooksey #144 Z06
HELP!!

I have been doing a bit of research lately on trying to find answers to the following question and failing miserably...HELP!!!

Can anyone tell me if the 17x11 "sawblade" style wheels are available anywhere?

I am looking to put 315's on the rear of my LT4 Coupe, but I would like to keep the OE appearance of the car. I am also concerned about what the setback may be...if different from the Grand Sport 17x11 black 5-spoke @ 50mm.

I am aware that these were available as stock equipment on the ZR1's and more specific the "machined" version on the 93's. I am not looking for the earlier 'silver painted' versions on the 90'-92's....or the 94' & 95's (ZR1's) silver 5-spoke rims. Trying to match my front 17x9.5's.

Also, I am trying to avoid aftermarket chrome spoke wheels that appear to be available everywhere....possibly even at WalMart!!

My research has netted these results but I cannot find them as there were discontinued by GM...

Any help from those of you that may have already "done the homework" here would be appreciated!

The rear wheel of the 1993 will match. finding them could prove difficult. And,

if you want the stock look, it aint gonna happen with these wheels, as they will stick out well past the outside of the fender because the offset is different than the GS offset. I have seen it done before, but I thought the car looked odd with them. It will look even more odd if you don't have 9.5's on the front.

I have been looking for a set for a long time, if you find a extra set let me know. Too make it look better you need the GS stick on flares. but the wheel off set is different.

hey Lucky 3 what part of ND are from I am from Grand Forks, and I am living in SD.

Your Right it’s not easy, Corvette American and Mid America don’t carry those wheels.

You might want to get on one of the ZR1 nets/forums and see if anyone has replaced their original 93 wheels and wants to sell them. The factory ZR1 wheel has an offset of 36mm and they will stick out. The GS flares do a nice job of covering them but it takes away from the 'stock' look.

I don't know of anyone that is making a sawblade in 11" wide and GS offset.

Tuna said:
You might want to get on one of the ZR1 nets/forums and see if anyone has replaced their original 93 wheels and wants to sell them. The factory ZR1 wheel has an offset of 36mm and they will stick out. The GS flares do a nice job of covering them but it takes away from the 'stock' look.

I don't know of anyone that is making a sawblade in 11" wide and GS offset.

I have called around and your right no one is makeing them.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom