Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wheels?? More questions from the new guy. :-)

kenlperry

Corvette
1999 White Hardtop Coupe
Hello again.. I'm shopping for some custom wheels now, preferably chrome. I plan to do 19x10 in the front and 19x11 in the back. Is this combination acceptable? Or is it recommended to keep the front tire an inch smaller(i.e. 18" instead of 19")? Does anyone out there have the 19x10/19x11 setup working on their C5??? Let me know what's up! Thanks!!!!

The wheels I'm looking at are CCW SP20.

Should be fine. Call Tire Rack for free info.

Hello again.. I'm shopping for some custom wheels now, preferably chrome. I plan to do 19x10 in the front and 19x11 in the back. Is this combination acceptable? Or is it recommended to keep the front tire an inch smaller(i.e. 18" instead of 19")? Does anyone out there have the 19x10/19x11 setup working on their C5??? Let me know what's up! Thanks!!!!

If you haven't already, give CCW a call. Usually they will know what size wheels will fit. I've got the CCW 505a's, 18x10's and 19x11.5's with Michelin PS2's, 275/35x18 and 305/30x19. I have no problems with clearance.

Here's a link for my Z06. It's the next to the last photo.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90860&page=6

Ken, I'm sure the sizes you mentioned will fit your Corvette. On the rear tires, I wouldn't go anything bigger than a 315/30x19.....the 305/30x19 that I have on the rear clear the inside of the wheelwell by less than 1/2". Still there is clearance and no rubbing. I'm not familiar with the 19x10 up front so when you call CCW you might get to talk with Chip...he'll give you the low-down on tires sizes for you.

Brian

Ken,

I'm actually down in Alexandria, VA and I'm trying to sell a set of CCW SP20's that have a triple chrome plating on them. These were chromed by CCW back when they still applied the chrome finish.

Please email me if you are interested in working out a deal on these. I've had them listed over on CF for a few weeks now. They have brand new tires on them last week. I'm looking for something in black and a bit on the less expensive side. (looks like you have the wheels on your car that I'm after (black C6 motorsport wheels)

Here are some pictures of mine. Please contact me at juan.barnett@gmail.com

Thanks

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0960.jpg

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0963.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0966.jpg

DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN0968.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0971.jpg

DSCN0961.jpg

SUPERCHARGED.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom