Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Wheels

RLDaily

Corvette
2000 Dark Bowling Green Metallic
OK...anybody know what kind of wheel this is? My car has them and I figured if I could identify the wheel it would help me identify the wheel lock....which I do not have a key to.;shrug

Looks like a knockoff of a C5 Z06 wheel. I say that because I can't tell if there is a Corvette emblem on the center cap. Definitely not a stock C4 wheel. Your 90 should have the same type of wheel as on my 88 except the center cap was indented in where mine is flush with the rest of the wheel.

Ron
"Baldie88"

The image is really poor, but they look very much like the wheel used on 01-02 Camaro SSes. They were 17x9.5 but perhaps with a different backspace measurement.

Try posting a better photo and maybe we can be of more help.

if the lock requires a round key, you can drill it open with a hole saw that fits the opening for the key. a locksmith supplier will have this drill. or pay a locksmith to remove locks.

Hey guys thanks. I did some checking online and stuff and they are 01 Camaro wheels.

This car is all buggered up.:hb

Camaro wheels and the following

Some previous owner removed the FX3 package and Bose sound system, put in an additional anti-theft system (now it makes all kinds of crazy sounds) and who knows what else.............

I think this thing got passed around Fort Bragg a bit and GI'sbeing GI's kept trying to make it better:eek:hnoes...Yeah, right....Sheesh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom