Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Where do you store/work on your Corvette

Where do you store/work on your Corvette?

• Personal garage

Votes: 143 89.9%
  • Storage Unit

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Friend's/Family garage

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
in here:
shop24.JPG

is the floor painted???

Where are you doing the other buildup (the car that burned down I think?? the one w/ the Guldstrand IRS ?)

Twin_Turbo said:
Where are you doing the other buildup (the car that burned down I think?? the one w/ the Guldstrand IRS ?)

In the big shop, I'm been lazy for not putting the big shop section up on the site yet to show some pics of the stuff going on in there...

Here's an old shot showing all 4 cars, BEFORE I started turning that place into a shop...

bigs002.jpg

Here's mine. The 60 Impala Conv. isn't mine.

full_garage.jpg

Garage

I store, and work on my 78 Vette in a heated 10x20 tent with an inclined wooden floor on an Alaskan mountainside.

check out a few photos at ------

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kbwillson/album?.dir=91ec&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kbwillson/my_photos

I just finished the install of a new crate ZZ 383 in my car. I have it running but haven't driven it yet. It sounds much more radical and cammy than I expected. It will be a handfull with 3.70 gears. just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit.

I'm squeezed into my 2 car attached garage. I have made it habitable with a heater, beer fridge and plumbed in air lines.
Have done full rotisserie restorations but it sure is cramped.

Very nice real estated in the previous posts!!

Mine is parked in and worked on in my attached 2.5 car garage. It shares the space with whatever my wife is driving, currently a Saturn Vue.

- Eric

I have a 4 bay secured (motion detectors & camera) attached garage, so my toys are inside and covered.

xpws34.jpg

My '79 lives in my oversized 3 car garage. I recently added a 4 post lift, best investment I have made!
View attachment 10155

81kix said:
In the cold :cry husband hogs up the garage.

Well at least you don't let him in the house. :D

Originally I built a 24x24 atatached with the house because I planned on a detached shop. Later I ended up attaching a shop on the end of the other garage. Basically I extended out 10 ft then set another 24x24 on at an angle. That gives me a larger triangular working area than I would have just adding on and the wife wanted it angled. The '59 is currently being used for empty Summit box storage. :D I need to clean house too but not as badly as some. Where's Clean Sweep when you need them. :L

24x30 detached garage. No heat, no lift, and not easily accesible, but still better than leaving the car outside. Future plans call for isulation, heat and A/C and possilby an addition with a lift.

24x30 detached garage. No heat, no lift, and not easily accesible, but still better than leaving the car outside. Future plans call for isulation, heat and A/C and possilby an addition with a lift.
Well your doing the best you can ,and the car loves and respects you for it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom