Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Where do you store/work on your Corvette

Where do you store/work on your Corvette?

• Personal garage

Votes: 143 89.9%
  • Storage Unit

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Friend's/Family garage

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
Sadly, the only place i can store my vette is my single-car garage, which happens to be filled with hockey equipment, hanging bikes, tools, and whatever else you can fit in there. Ive explained to my family that the car is precious, and that i would appreciate if they circumvented the storage area by using the side door, but they wont heed my suggestions. I guess thats what you get for saving $120/month for storage costs.

Ive already noticed one scratch that didnt exist before, maybe i missed it, i dont know, but im kinda worried my car wil be destroyed by summer. Im thinking about buying a soft foam pad to put between my car cover and my car in case something falls on it or someone scratches across it, which is almost a certainty.

Its enough that a truck already scraped my front bumper, i dont need even more damage. I sure have bad luck, ive only owned it for 2 months. :(

My Garage....

Its all asleep for the winter....:_rock

winter.jpg

Not to be picky but it's the tv rather small. :naughty:

I guess you could call it small....thing is, if i actually want to watch the tv, i go in the house and watch the big one....usually the tv in the garage is for listening to while i work, if it sounds intresting, i see the replay as my tv usually is on sports.:upthumbs

There is a trophy from the first CAC cruisfest for Ladie's choice.....:_rock
So yeah, small tv, lots of fun regardless...:_rock

I guess you could call it small....thing is, if i actually want to watch the tv, i go in the house and watch the big one....usually the tv in the garage is for listening to while i work, if it sounds intresting, i see the replay as my tv usually is on sports.:upthumbs

There is a trophy from the first CAC cruisfest for Ladie's choice.....:_rock
So yeah, small tv, lots of fun regardless...:_rock
None the less I think you've done a great job.:m

I have a three car garage to work in. In the winter I put one in a garage behind my main garage and one off-site at a friend's location.
GARAGEPICS001.jpg
GARAGEPICS005.jpg

thats a unusuall jack set up under the red stingray,any more info?

thats a unusuall jack set up under the red stingray,any more info?

The lift is a BendPak midrise. I got it in August. It works super. It will lift 6000 lbs about four feet. Very well made piece of equipment.

I just wanted to find out where everyone keeps their cars and where they work on them.
Live and work in Massachusetts, but the car is a "snow bird". It spends the winter at our house on the west coast of Florida. 2 car garage, and it's the only vehicle in there except for a bike. Lotsa room to move around and not hit anything when opening the doors.
Andy

Live and work in Massachusetts, but the car is a "snow bird". It spends the winter at our house on the west coast of Florida. 2 car garage, and it's the only vehicle in there except for a bike. Lotsa room to move around and not hit anything when opening the doors.
Andy

Shhhh... they're sleeping...

Sleeping Vettessmall.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom