Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

where's the SPID?

the retangle sticker with all the 3 letter options listed. like Z51. plus the 100 other options built into the car.
thx

SPID

Look inside the storage compartment behind the passanger seat. Should be in there.

3rd post from larryfs.

Are you guys trying to drive him off! Give him a break.

He asked something you didn't understand and then misspelled something. Lets get the uzi's out.

Larry ,

Welcome to the best site online. (most of the time).

Rick

Jus tring two hav a ltle fun. Know harme inntended! Who kare who can spel as long as yu git the ida akross. Lettuce al sit dwn and hav a :beer

you guys are probably the type who look at me with a strange look, when I say.. "what suspension package does your car have?" typical answer is "the car has most options"

and the other half of you guys are the type who are asking $26K for their C4 coupe, and can't figure out why it hasn't sold after 3 months of being on the market.

Larry
who'll find a C4 for under $20K with low mileage

FYI . . . I got my LT4 in April for $21.5K with 24K Miles. It has all the options and the Z51 suspension package. It was taken care of very well by the previous owner. I feel it was a fair deal since I was able to get a pretty good trade in value on 96 Z28.

If you have any more question feel free to continue this thread or send an e-mail.

Later,
6 Shooter

I too am moving up from an F-body, but a 3rd gen. do you like the Z51? The one I'm looking at is a Z51. similar mileage, and similar price. although I know it is not maintained too well mechanically.

thx
Larry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom