Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

White C6 Hot Wheels

red01

Corvette
2001 Red/Red Cpe
Was in WalMart yesterday....decided to walk through the toys....I couldn't believe it....a white Hot Wheels C6 1/18....got to the cash register to check out, clerk scanned and couldn't come up with a price....after repeated calls to the toy department, a visit from a supervisor, they decided it was $12.96....I didn't argue with them....the 10 minute wait was worth it!

Awesome find!! White must be a new color because I haven't came across it before and $12.96 is a real good deal!! They are normally near $20.00.

I went through a Wal-Mart and saw a remote controlled C6...it was burgundy in color and I didn't see the price since they had only one and everyone looked too busy to help.It didn't have a brand name on it but it looked pretty good.I should have bought it..lol

Got C6 Black and a Silver Convt at K Mart several months ago. Don't go there
on a regular schedule. 40 miles away. Would go if I knew they had cars. Did call there with negative results.

Got a C6 Blue and a White Coupe from www.eHobbies.com, Calif.

White Coupe has a tag on the box 1 / 8,500 which I take meaning only 8,500 were built. A small quantity. 170 per state.
Also the bottom has 2003 Mattel Inc China
C6 Corvette embossed
Probably using the same GM permission as 2003 for manufacture.

The white coupes are showing up at KayBee stores for 12.99. A pretty decent diecast for the price...

GT

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom