Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

White Knight

C

CSCARLSON

Iknow there's a lot of "white corvettes out there ...i have seen the black corvettes named black sheep so............I can up with a name for the "white" corvettes.....tell me what you think of "white knight" and if ya'll like this let's see some art for a club tee-shirt

twiget

Corvette
In the market
I do beleve that on the other forum white Corvettes are "Polar Bears". I like "White Knight" or "Ghost Rider's" much better. My '78 was white, and I always considered her a "Great White". That would only work for sharks though...:)

Jason

C

CSCARLSON

POLAR BEARS...what kinda name is that for a white corvette...where's this forum at .. i think they need help

twiget

Corvette
In the market
CSCARLSON said:
POLAR BEARS...what kinda name is that for a white corvette...where's this forum at .. i think they need help

I agree, "Polar Bears" dosent quite keep with the Corvette image. The other forum is www.corvetteforum.com

Jason

H

Her 92

I agree they need help, although I'm fond of bears. Bears don't fit the Corvette image. :) White Knight or Ghost Riders both sound good, and I don't even own a white Corvette anymore. Hummm guess that will have to be the next purchase.;) Although I think hubby has his heart set on Millenium Yellow.:W:

rL82s

Corvette
1980 L82, original owner
Ghost Riders gets my vote! Polar Bears ought to be in AK, Ghost Riders could be anywhere.

H

Her 92

rL82s,
You're right there! Welcome to CACC, hope you enjoy our site. Where is Charlotte, Tx? I'm about 15 miles north of Beaumont, in Lumberton. If you're ever in the area give me a call.:W:

R

redmist

This is getting silly. Let's start a club for dirt brown vettes with mauve interiors.

B

billagroom

How about Albino Sharks or the Albino Vette registry.
:W: Save the wave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom