Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who from this forum will be at Carlilse next week

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
Its been a while since I posted ,but as always we will be at Carlilse again this year. I will be in town on tuesday with the family doing the hershey park thing. (anybody want to meet up to go on the rides) then the cars show friday and saturday

Who is definately going and where do you think you will be.

I cant wait to see the chips choice cars this year.I understand there going to be "Resto Mod" style cars . It will also be my first chance to see Rich's new creation

See you guys soon

Its been a while since I posted ,but as always we will be at Carlilse again this year. I will be in town on tuesday with the family doing the hershey park thing. (anybody want to meet up to go on the rides) then the cars show friday and saturday

Who is definately going and where do you think you will be.

I cant wait to see the chips choice cars this year.I understand there going to be "Resto Mod" style cars . It will also be my first chance to see Rich's new creation

See you guys soon
I will be there!!! My 60 being done, well are they ever really done? I will find you....it will not be easy for you to find me.....

regards, Herb

I will be there - my 1963 Z06 will be in the NCRS Gallery, so will hang at there some of the time - also, my NCRS club has spaces around I30; and also hang with the Vetteheads at G110

Larry,

Looking forward to seeing you again in Carlisle. I know Mark, Steppinwolf and Barry will be there along with a ton of other folks. Also our former 67 is making the trip from the Mid-West so it will be great to see it again.

See you there.

Rich

Larry

i'll be there but only Thurs & Fri this year and no Vettes with me :(

mostly hanging with Mark (VNV) at his car in '63-'67 registry, or over at Vetteheads at G110, or at the Chips Choice display looking at the restro-mod cars like Rich's, Herb's, and a number of others I'm looking forward to seeing.

Looking foward to seeing you all again, We will be staying at the hotel next to the sunoco again.

Herb I hope I can sit and chat with you to get an update on your car and listen to weather you would takle another one again.

I just was recently going over some of my notes from building my 62 and when your working on it ..well it all seams perfectly normal. Now looking back on it ,I just kinda think what was I thinking "thats allot of work".

so a Sincere congradulations on completeing it and getting it to Carlilse. I cant wait to see it in person.I know time investment and comentment you and Sharon had to put in to it.

See you guys soon I still have the same cell number

Anybody know if any of our Canadian freinds will be there

Looking foward to seeing you all again, We will be staying at the hotel next to the sunoco again.

Herb I hope I can sit and chat with you to get an update on your car and listen to weather you would takle another one again.

I just was recently going over some of my notes from building my 62 and when your working on it ..well it all seams perfectly normal. Now looking back on it ,I just kinda think what was I thinking "thats allot of work".

so a Sincere congradulations on completeing it and getting it to Carlilse. I cant wait to see it in person.I know time investment and comentment you and Sharon had to put in to it.

See you guys soon I still have the same cell number

Anybody know if any of our Canadian freinds will be there
I will find you....I have your cell phone number in my cell. I know where your car usually is and what it looks like, so it will be easier for me to find you. there is no place to sit with my car, it is like a sterile area ;LOL

Hence we'll find you.

And yes, it was a lot of work and at times it seemed that we would never get done, BUT I had a ton of fun to the point where I am now looking for a 63SWC to go the tube frame route along with a LS2 or LS3 with a maggie on top.....slightly tubbed in the back...ok, really tubbed in the back.

Oh, don't forget how much money it cost either....that was probably the biggest shocker of everything....BUT for the money I spent, I couldn't have that much fun and satisfaction again (well not legally anyways:rotfl).

as far as the Canuk's, I haven't heard from them for some time....

see you there

Count me in

Hi fellows,

Sorry for my lack of recent activity, but I have a lot of projects going these days, and little time to accomplish averything I would like to do.

I will be on the fairgrounds from Wednesday morning until Sunday noon, at my regular vendor space at I 101 to 103.

I was amazed to hear that Corvette Central, will no longer be vending at the show starting this year. I spoke to them yesterday, and they confirmed that they had no plans to attend. I suspect ( purely hypothical on my part ) that it is due in part to the PA State's policy to have every vender ( there are more then 3000 spaces ) to collect, and remit, PA sales tax on everything that is sold during the show.

To all of you, please drive safe, and see you in a little while :w

Regards

Stepinwolf
A.K.A. Bob

I'll be there from Thursday afternoon thru Saturday night, at G-110 with the rest of the Vetteheads.com gang. :)

Blimp6.jpg

my cell phone number is 440-478-5666 for anyone looking for me...... Thursday through Sunday afternoon.

If anyone finds a decent 63SWC for sale, call me!!!!! I am not looking for a car that is done, but rather one that owuld be a good candidate for a restorod......

thanks, Herb

Hi fellows,

Sorry for my lack of recent activity, but I have a lot of projects going these days, and little time to accomplish averything I would like to do.

I will be on the fairgrounds from Wednesday morning until Sunday noon, at my regular vendor space at I 101 to 103.

I was amazed to hear that Corvette Central, will no longer be vending at the show starting this year. I spoke to them yesterday, and they confirmed that they had no plans to attend. I suspect ( purely hypothical on my part ) that it is due in part to the PA State's policy to have every vender ( there are more then 3000 spaces ) to collect, and remit, PA sales tax on everything that is sold during the show.

To all of you, please drive safe, and see you in a little while :w

Regards

Stepinwolf
A.K.A. Bob

Bob would that be for every person selling used stuff also? I was at a show back in the 90'S at raceway park and the sales tax officers came in and everybody pretty much ran from there booths till they cleared out. The show pretty much closed down

I'll be there from Thursday afternoon thru Saturday night, at G-110 with the rest of the Vetteheads.com gang. :)

Blimp6.jpg
My Arrival time is about 6:am Thursday morning. Hope I can get a Bloody Mary somewhere.
I also will be at the Blimpheads...I mean Vetteheads from time to time when the dinner bell and Grog bell has rang. I will be parked in the 63-67 Registry and will float back and forth twix the two.

Looking forward to seeing all who wrench and drive the Plastic Fantastic. This is our time.

:beer

I'll be there. Will be arriving on the grounds Thursday afternoon, then mornings to early afternoon on Friday and Saturday.

Stepinwolf: will have a couple of special items to enjoy after placing them on ice. In fact, I may bring them cold already and we can start early.

Rich:beer

As always I will be there too, sad thing is I am not bringing a midyear again this year (driving up in my c5). Maybe my 66 will be drivable next year.

will be there before 1200 tomorrow and will stay the enitre weekend, as my 1963 Z06 will be in the NCRS Gallery this year

will be there before 1200 tomorrow and will stay the enitre weekend, as my 1963 Z06 will be in the NCRS Gallery this year

I'll be their at about 0700 Thursday also at the 63-67 Registry.. See you at the Bloody Mary stand.:D

Rick, Mark
I'll be at the field around 9:30 am or so tomorrow.

See everybody there than! :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom