Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who has a silver Callaway

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
anyone here from mass or Rhode Island who own a Silver C4 (90-96) with Callaway written across he top of the windshield

I am from MA... between Worcester and Framingham. My car is a '90 Silver Aerobody roadster with a matching hardtop on it at the moment. No "Callaway" across the windshield.

Who is this imposter?!!! :confused :mad

There are VERY few silver Callaway aerobody C4s.

I thought I had heard of your car, but don't remember seeing any pictures of the windshield, looks like there a new player in town. though I was the only Callaway down in this area, until you hit Rhode Island. Since my wife saw the car either on 195 or 140 looks like he's in my neck of the woods. Or he could of just had the "Callaway" added to the windshield. Still have not seen any car like this at any of the shows so far. I'll have to press her for more details, as it very well could have been a Callaway Camaro. It could have been that and she naturally assumed it was a vette since I do have the decal on mine. she couldn't tell me if it had the Aerobody on it as she really does not know what she's looking at. she just remembers it was silver with Callaway written across the top of the windshield

Doesn't it drive you nuts...

... how when it comes to anything car related women (at least the ones I know) can remember just enough about an encounter to confuse the heck out of you. :L

I saw an awesome 1990 Callaway CR1 (ZR1 w/ Callaway LT5 engine upgrade) last week at the Vette show. It was a red aerobody with the coil overs and Brembo brakes. I talked to the owner who is from Rhode Island. He's selling the car for anything over $50K.

He was at the vette show in Rhode Island last Saturday, I took first place over him. :t His wife had a baby about 6 months ago so he wants her to stay home so he has to sell he says. He says it been apprasised at 80k :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom