Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who is going to Carlisle??

JonM said:
Elaine...why can't I bring my teddy and sleep between you and
your hubby? ;LOL
Sure, why not...we've got a king sized bed!!

Elaine

I just looked on www.orbitz.com and there are some rooms left for the 26-29. Book online, do not call the hotel, they don't always know how many rooms are blocked for online reservations.

:w
Guy

Just got my temp tag for my Ruby ZR1, I will be there Saturday, guess I'll park in the corral unless I figure out what and where the LPE site is....maybe I can get in there? Gotta find Pirkle cause I'll have my alt for the 67 in need of a rebuild.
Why does it seem so many Vette guys are named Dennis?

Elaine, if your last name is Kemp, that's too weird, I have a good friend whose last name used to be Kemp, and she's a Vettenut, too.

I'll be wearing a Gator hat and a big smile all day. Hope to meet some of you guys....see ya!

My wife, Barb, oldest son and I will be there on Thursday afternoon with the 67 this year. Wouldn't miss it. Please stop by to say hello if you get a chance. :w

Rich Lagasse

Hey Rich are you and Barb looking to adopt another Son :D

Tom McCabe

I'll be there with my daughter Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
My Husband with arrive Sunday sometime in the Afternoon, he wants to win the Vette this year. I told him I don't think so, because it's going to be mine.:)
I'll be parked in the NCRS area, so I can read with Guy, his AARP magazine.:L
See everyone soon
:w

sting66ray said:
Hey Rich are you and Barb looking to adopt another Son :D

Tom McCabe
Tom,

Sure, with two now, what's one more? :L How good are you at fabrication ?; might just have a little project for you................:Steer

Rich

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom