Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who's got the best weather strip kit's?

one word...gm. your gonna hate yourself if you put anything else on.

My Lord, do I second that! Go with stock weatherstripping. Lemme tell you, you buy cheapo stuff, you'll get cheapo results. The quality of the w-strpng I purchased off ebay was---okay. Much cheaper, but cut slightly different, so the fit was--okay.

Thanks Edmond!!! I can get them from GM for about that my cost, thats probly what I will do!!! I just thought that somebody may have started making them now a little cheaper!!
How the hell ya been anyway??:upthumbs

junk!!
Canadian prices are over $2000.00 for a kit. Wholesale my cost is $1500. No wonder I called Lone Star.

Ecklers seems to have a good product. Have heard from others that it is the closest to GM.

If I was doing the job, I would order the GM stuff from Chris May at Superior Chevrolet. The man really knows his business. Mention this forum and you get his best price.

1-800-728-8267

SAVE THE :w

I replaced my stripping in 03 and it's been great ever since. Used Eckler's replacement kit. Had a shop install it though because I was overseas at the time. They did a great job and here in the Pacific NW and the volume of rain plus the removable roof tests the stripping daily. Well worth the investment.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom