Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why buy a new Callaway?

Think about buying a low milage C6/Z06 and sending it to Lingenfelter. In the end you'll have a Vette that will kick everyone's azz.
Remo:cool

I agree with Remo. This is my intention. Picked an '08 Z with 4900 miles for $54. I'm still getting to know her... may not even need to send her, but for $11,146K on top of this, I could get a 660HP/585lbs tq!!! All of this naturally asperated too!

Did you buy the original SE Callaway you were talking about?

I was talking with the folks at Purifoy about their 50th Anniversary show and they told me the car sold - they actually had three interested parties.

If you didn't buy this one, did you order a Callaway Grand Sport? The Corvette Manager said he has a few new ones in line...

Enjoy! :beer
Matter of fact I was up there yesterday getting clarification on a few details about ordering a car RE: Actual warranty coverage, transportation costs, alternatives, etc. They expect to receive their first Edelbrock 591 hp S.C. kit for installation any day. They plan to install it on that red GS custom CP they just completed. By the way, did you check out the black ZR1 they took in as part of the trade for Callaway? Looks like cars are starting to move.. may have to wait until late fall now for the best deals.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom